I'd Be Happy To Give You Movie Recommendations

Tools    

Anymore Movies you can Recommend for me. They can be Movies from 1970 - 2020. I really like any good Mystery Horror Movies with a good story.

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

I've always depended on the kindness of strangers
Anymore Movies you can Recommend for me. They can be Movies from 1970 - 2020. I really like any good Mystery Horror Movies with a good story.

-The Ninth Configuration (1980)
-The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane (1976)
-Images (1972)

-Room For Rent (2019)

I like Woody Allen (minus his films he made during the period between September and Melinda and Melinda with a few exceptions (Mighty Aphrodite, Small Town crooks for example)
I like the Films of David Lynch, especially Blue Velvet, Wild at heart, Lost Highway and Mullholland Drive
I like the films of Jim jarmusch
I like dark comedy like Brazil and Dr. Strangelove.
I like movies that make you think Momento, Angel Heart, Lost Highway,
Movies with character development.
Movies that take time to present a tight plot.

Non english movies are not a problem with me as long as they are subtitled and not dubbed

I don't like a typical action movie. I like some of those that have a good story or a twist. (The French connection, Live and Die in La, Nolan's Batman Movies)

I don't like overly sentimental movies Titanic would be the example there.

I don't like thoughtless or sloppy movies. Plot holes, and silly movies.

I would rather watch a movie I like rather than watch some movies just to watch them. Syllvester Stalone, Arnold Schwartznegger, most Bruce Willis Movies (although I do like Sixth Sense and 12 Monkeys)

Interested in what you will come back with. Ask questions if you want me to be more specific.