Best and Worst 2015 Movies that you watched so far?

Tools    

Worst:

8. Jurassic World
9. Terminator: Genisys
10. Kung Fury
"Kung Fury" better than "Jurassic World" and "Terminator: Genisys"?

At least the later ones were entertaining.

I haven't watched a lot of movies released last year in theater, so it's a pretty short list. Needless to say, there are a lot more movies I disliked than liked, though that doesn't necessarily make them terrible movies, so I'm not gonna use the term 'best' and 'worst'.

Most Liked:
3. Digimon Adventure Tri. - Chapter 1: Reunion
2. Macbeth
1. Inside Out

Most Disliked:
8. Krampus
7. Bridge of Spies
6. The Martian
5. Avengers: Age of Ultron
4. Everest
3. Spectre
2. Project Almanac
1. Jurassic World

Had a bit of dilemma choosing the lesser movie between Jurassic World and Project Almanac, but even though Almanac was yet another YA tween movie devoid of creativity, Jurassic World was reminiscent of SyFy B-movie terribleness.

Age of Ultron wasn't that bad, but I found it really bloated and just plain messy. Hope Civil War won't turn out that way but I won't hold my breath.

Welcome to the human race...
"Kung Fury" better than "Jurassic World" and "Terminator: Genisys"?

At least the later ones were entertaining.
I'd say it's more that they all suck but Kung Fury sucks the least. At least I felt like watching it again, which is more than I can say for either of those other two.

Up until recently, Fant4stic sat comfortably atop my worst list, and then I saw #Horror. As much I hate Fant4stic, calling #Horror the 2nd worst anything would be nothing short of intellectually dishonest.

Still debating my best of though. Right now it's between Sicario, The Hateful Eight, The Peanuts Movie and Straight Outta' Compton.

(I IZ DA MOOSE by the way, how's it going?)

Movie Forums Extra
Best:
Jurassic world
Ted 2
Fast and Furious 7
Ex Machina

Worst:
The Woman in Black 2
Terminator Genisys