The B Movie Creature Feature Hall of Fame

Tools    

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I'm not going to be in for this one, I'm still working my way through the 6th hall of fame and wouldn't have the time to devote to it. Back for the musicals, though, and I'll follow the discussions and add anything that looks interesting to my ever-increasing watch list.

For the record, I was going to nominate Wild Zero, until zombies were banned, anyway. If you're into B-movies and haven't seen it, I recommend it anyway

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I'm just going to do this as a group thing. I'll put up everyone nominations and if they receive two vetoes they are out, so hurry and get those nominations in.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Mine is in, everyone better like it or I'm leaving these boards!!!!

Suspect's Reviews

Master of My Domain
Forgot to say, but sadly I don't think I can join this one. Two Hall of Fames is a bit of a burden for me as I have gotten increasing busy these days. But if I do find one of the nominations on this thread interesting I may watch it and post my thoughts. Everyone else have fun.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Just to follow up on my post from a week or two back I'm not going to take part in this one. Not in a great place at the moment and not really in the mood for it. Quite a few days where I'm not really in the mood for watching a film and if I am don't want to force myself into watching stuff just for this tournament.

I'll perhaps try and keep up with the thread though

What's up JD? Nothing serious I hope. I'm sure there's plenty of people here waiting for another one of your stellar reviews. Everyone goes through dry movie periods sometimes (except Mark of course). I know HK doesn't watch much these days, and I've hardly watched anything over the last twelve months. Sometimes you just need to pop-in an old favourite to kickstart the passion again.

Since I couldn't be given the time to get my health back in order before someone went and started another one on top of me, this one is cancelled.

If you guys aren't going to use any kind of organization to these special ones, these HoFs are going to get ruined.

Sorry. I was really looking forward to this, but we can't have a million going at one time. I recall making a thread to get everyone organized, but what the hell. Mistique is next though after the Science Fiction one. She gets to run the musical one and everyone needs to just be polite and wait for her to run it before jumping the gun.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Since I couldn't be given the time to get my health back in order before someone went and started another one on top of me, this one is cancelled.

If you guys aren't going to use any kind of organization to these special ones, these HoFs are going to get ruined.

Godoggo, I don't think you should cancel this HoF. I think the Sci-Fi HoF should be postponed. It's unfair to you because of all the time and effort you put into making a schedule and sticking to it, and it's unfair to the people who were ready for this HoF to miss out on it just because Guap decided to jump the gun and start the Sci-Fi HoF without checking with you first.

Sorry. I was really looking forward to this, but we can't have a million going at one time. I recall making a thread to get everyone organized, but what the hell. Mistique is next though after the Science Fiction one. She gets to run the musical one and everyone needs to just be polite and wait for her to run it before jumping the gun.
I am?! I think we have misunderstood each other. I've never run anything like this before, not sure if I can do it on my own. Also depends on when it is going to happen, since I got 3 school projects and exams in may and june.

Still hoping this goes ahead. I've never done one of these before and it sounds great. If and when you are ready G, I'll be there.

I love Creature Features. I own several. I might join this, but I don't know what you are doing. Should I find the 1st Hall of Fame thread for instructions, or did I overlook them in this thread?

Master of My Domain
I love Creature Features. I own several. I might join this, but I don't know what you are doing. Should I find the 1st Hall of Fame thread for instructions, or did I overlook them in this thread?
You're not a new member, but you surely do sound like one right now, so below is the guide for you.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=37943

PM Godoggo for more info, but she might not be hosting this one.