Banned Band & Artist Song Tournament

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
You actually don't nominate really bad songs. I just didn't want a bunch of country again because you nominated a lot of country in the current She-Bop Song Tournament.

It's Swan that nominates stuff that I can't stand.

I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. Think about it this way. If I nominate a bunch of country songs, they'll all be out after the 1st round, and your songs will have a better chance to win.

I want an All Male Song Tournament. No women. There's been two women tournaments and now all the men are getting banned here. It's going to be like a third female song tournament, I bet.

I want an All Male Song Tournament.
So, pretty much every main song tournament of the past?

I like how the first two words in the title sound exactly the same but are spelled differently.

So, pretty much every main song tournament of the past?
I miss the men after this past female song tournament. Now I understand why Miss Vicky boils over in anger if a woman beats her songs.

I don't like listening to them as much as male artists. Unless it's just the women you guys nominated... but the men just sound better to listen to. It's probably why they typically win song tournaments.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Okay thanks. How much time do we have to compile our ban list? This could take me a while because I don't know a lot of non-country artists without looking up their song lists.
I'd say at least two days.

I ban Alice in Chains
Does that mean you're in? If not it's going to make it really confusing if people come in here and shout out bands they don't like.

This should definitely be a mega-tournament, 16 people with 16 songs a pop.
I don't know if I like the idea of a "mega" tournament myself for this because if there's less songs, and bands that are banned, then there's more limitation and that could be interesting.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Okay thanks. How much time do we have to compile our ban list? This could take me a while because I don't know a lot of non-country artists without looking up their song lists.
I'd say at least two days.

That's great. I think my banned list could take me longer than my nominations.

I seriously don't know who the hell else to ban. Any suggestions?

I don't know, but I'd guess so long as the song isn't covered by someone else who's banned, there's no problem with that. The solo stuff was a question I was going to ask, too. I'm guessing they'd have to be nominated seperately, but I don't know.
You're right on both counts, HoneyKid. As long as the band isn't banned any song is allowed. Someone solo from a banned band is eligible unless banned also.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I'm In!

Banned!

1. Evanescence
2. Whitney Houston
3. Journey
4. Meghan Trainor
5. Nickelback (though do I really NEED to ban them? Maybe so...)
6. Van Halen
7. Toby Keith
8. Frank Sinatra
9. Garth Brooks
10. Phil Collins Era Genesis (Peter Gabriel Era is still acceptable)

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/