She-Bop She only Song Tournament

Tools    

I don't know how much I'm going to be around at the weekend. Shall I turn in a list or sit this one out?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I feel like a little bit of a heel because I think I nominated mostly hits. My problem is that's pretty much all I know. I don't buy CD's anymore, and when I did it was minimal. I listen to classic rock, oldies, or sometimes modern rock, but that's about it. Some of you guys nominated whole sets of songs and artists I've never even heard of. I know and love some obscure songs, but probably over 95% of them are from male artists.

There's no reason to feel like a heel. Everyone has the same opportunity as you to pick whatever songs they want to nominate, whether the songs are hits, or personal favorites that are lesser known songs. Personally, I chose all songs that I love, a few are hits, and a few are songs that nobody but me has probably heard yet, but they're at the top of my favorites list for female singers. I listen to mostly male artists too, so the few songs sung by females are all songs that I love.

The idea is to have fun. If you're happy with your choices, that's all that matters. Just listen to some music, hopefully find some new favorites, and have fun.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I don't know how much I'm going to be around at the weekend. Shall I turn in a list or sit this one out?
Be in! Just go ahead and do a list of eleven. If it ends up being too many, I'll delete the last ones off your list until it's the right amount of nominations. My rounds always last 24 hours so you would only miss one or two rounds at the most.

In. I will post my nominations on this post. I can't remember how to do the link thingy though....

The link icon on the toolbar is the one that looks like the world with a little chain link in front of it. After you get the YouTube link, you have to change the "www" part of the link to "m".

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
The link icon on the toolbar is the one that looks like the world with a little chain link in front of it. After you get the YouTube link, you have to change the "www" part of the link to "m".
Thanks!

EDIT: I tried that, it didn't work either unless I am doing something wrong...

Thanks!

Quote a post where they do work. Copy one of the links, then paste it the number of times you need to. Copy/paste the youtube address from /watch to the end and replace the artist/title with your choice. Then preview and see if it works.

Thanks!

Okay, Let's try this step by step.

1. Type (or cut and paste) the artist's name and song title to your post.
2. Highlight the artist's name and song title.
3, Click on the Link icon, (the one that looks like a globe).
4. Cut and paste the YouTube link into the pop-up box, and hit Enter.
5. Replace the letters "www" from the YouTube link with the letter "m".

Let me know if that works.

Quote a post where they do work. Copy one of the links, then paste it the number of times you need to. Copy/paste the youtube address from /watch to the end and replace the artist/title with your choice. Then preview and see if it works.

This should work too.