She-Bop She only Song Tournament

Tools    

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
Mazzy Star - Fade Into You

Mazzy Star- Fade Into You

Also, if you guys haven't checked it out, Mazzy Star had a comeback album in 2013, and it's actually really good despite the 17 or so year hiatus (honestly I like the opener more than Fade Into You).

I'll let Godoggo announce the winner and all that, but clearly "Call Me" has lost. I'm disappointed because I never had heard of Mazzy Star before, never expected it to win, and don't really care for the song.

Congratulations, though, Teeter_G!

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
Congratulations to you for making it into the finals SC. I don't think one of my songs has EVER made it this far, so I am happy.
I love Blondie, but my vote goes to Mazzy.

Blondie-Call Me

I really like the Mazzy Star song, though. But Blondie's Call Me is a personal favourite.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Congrats Teeter! You've won the She~Bop song tournament!!!

Congrats to you for your second place win, Sexy!

You did jump the gun though. Mazzy needed eight votes for the win and only had seven when you announced the winner.

Well done Mazzy for the win and Blondie too on getting to the final.

Good grief, I put up a picture of Annie Lennox instead of Blondie. It's like my brain won't process that it didn't make it to the final. I really expected it to.

Anyways, I'm happy Mazzy Star one. I voted for that song the whole way.

Very happy to see Mazzy Star win because that's my kind of female musician, I just never heard of her before. Will have to seek her out.

I don't remember ever not knowing that song. The played it at a junior high dance and all the girls really loved the song so we all got up and danced together and left the boys sitting there.

Later the first big crush of my life told someone he would have asked me to dance to that song, but he didn't ask me to dance to any others so I'm guessing that was a big lie to keep my crush alive and feed his ego.

Junior High is pure torture. It's a wonder I still like that song.

Oops - where's my manners. A big thank you to Go for all the hard work and time taken to run the tourney smoothly and successfully!