Horror Movie HoF

Tools    

Lot of great picks. There are five I haven't seen so I should be able to knock those out pretty fast and rewatch some of the others.

This should be interesting...

There's quite a few on there I have thought about seeing (some I even have laying around) but never got around to. Also a few that I've seen already, of course. But I'm really looking forward to this actually!

Chappie doesn't like the real world
This ended being as big as a normal HoF. Thanks everyone for joining.

Horror movies are generally a pretty easy watch, so I'm going to put the deadline at March 31st. That's 12 weeks, so slightly less than a week a movie.

Have fun watching. There are some great movies in here. Four of my favorites got nominated besides my own. Those would be The Haunting, The Ring, HellBound: HellRaiser II and Rosemary's Baby.

There are a few I haven't seen.

"Cannibal" is about the real Armin Meiwes ... the Cannibal of Rotenburg Germany...be prepared for your stomach to turn.........

"Cannibal" is about the real Armin Meiwes ... the Cannibal of Rotenburg Germany...be prepared for your stomach to turn.........

Yeah, I realized that when looking for a pic to put with it.

Yeah, I realized that when looking for a pic to put with it.
I read the book about him....believe me.. I put it down many of times to wait for my stomach to settle... here is the book....

I had the wrong year for The Night Stalker. It should be 1972 and is corrected now. I thought I'd let you know in case people saved the noms.

Thanks HK for letting me know.

It looks like that director made a Nightwatch in 1994 and then another in 1997, that's strange.
That very well could happen. He could have remade it for a different country or something.

Some great choices guys. My favourite from what i've seen is Herzogs Nosferatu, thanks HK for nominating The Haunting the next time i'm in the mood for a Horror i'll have to try it; without your nom i'd have forgot all about it for the 60s list. Also no chance SC watches all of them .