Horror Movie HoF

Tools    

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Just waiting on Sane, HK, the Samoan Lawyer and Mistique to send in a nomination.

I'll be putting the nominations up tomorrow night whether I have them all or not. I'll just add them in when I receive them. Besides the weekend is the best time to pop in a scary movie.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
No problem, HK.

Mistique, I have your nomination. I just saw it in my folder. Sorry. I scheduled myself too much at the the same time and I'm scatter brained.

My internet is far too slow to watch movies online, so I'm reluctant to ever join any of these for fear of not being able to track down all the movies in time. With that said, I'm very interested in seeing which movies people have selected. Horror rarely gets any respect from the critical community, but it's one of my favorite genres, so this should be a very fun and entertaining (and hopefully bloody and disgusting) HOF to follow.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I don't expect mine to win. I went with a different choice, one that is not considered a "classic".

Suspect's Reviews

You know what? I hate to be irritating (I really do) but I'm gonna rejoin this and try to actually do it. I really hope the rest of you picked some good stuff, though.

I'm sending Godoggo my nomination right now.

See I would participate if I could remember the name of this film I watched..... it was "entertaining, fun and sick"... but I dont think people want Extreme Horror....

Maybe I will pick a random film from Europe that most havent seen... give someone something new to watch..

See I would participate if I could remember the name of this film I watched..... it was "entertaining, fun and sick"... but I dont think people want Extreme Horror....
I do.

Ok you got it Sexy.. I hope you can handle what I putting out there... for one .. its based off a true incident...