What special HoF would you join?

Tools    

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I'd love to do a Norwegian one. I would imagine Kim Bodnia would appear in more than one nominated film and that would make me happy.

I'd do country specific HoF's for sure, but I'd leave out countries like France, Sweden, Japan and the US. All those countries have a film already inducted and very likely to have more inducted. Or maybe a Bergman free Swedish HoF. That would be cool.

I'd love to do a Norwegian one. I would imagine Kim Bodnia would appear in more than one nominated film and that would make me happy.

I'd do country specific HoF's for sure, but I'd leave out countries like France, Sweden, Japan and the US. All those countries have a film already inducted and very likely to have more inducted. Or maybe a Bergman free Swedish HoF. That would be cool.
Just think how many counties we could do? I know films from at least one European country.. lol and most countries I know more than 3 or 4....

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Just think how many counties we could do? I know films from at least one European country.. lol and most countries I know more than 3 or 4....
Yeah. I think a Latin American one would be interesting too.

Yeah. I think a Latin American one would be interesting too.
Yeah I know a lot of Argentine films..