What special HoF would you join?

Tools    

I would join a HoF of:

Classic American Film Noir made from 1941-1958.

I know there's some fans at MoFo. It rarely gets discussed, yet it would lend itself quite readily to a HoF as it's highly stylized so easy to critique. It relies on both narrative story and cinametography visuals. It's readily accessible to most people.
Some well know Film Noirs are:

Sunset Blvd.
The Third Man
Double Indemnity
The Maltese Falcon
Notorious
Laura
Key Largo
Ace in the Hole

Please consider that for your list of potential HoF. I've really been wanting to do a HoF and Film Noir would be interesting.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I would join a HoF of:

I know there's some fans at MoFo. It rarely gets discussed, yet it would lend itself quite readily to a HoF as it's highly stylized so easy to critique. It relies on both narrative story and cinametography visuals. It's readily accessible to most people.

Sunset Blvd.
The Third Man
Double Indemnity
The Maltese Falcon
Notorious
Laura
Key Largo
Ace in the Hole

Please consider that for your list of potential HoF. I've really been wanting to do a HoF and Film Noir would be interesting.
Thanks, Rules! I had actually thought about this one awhile ago but forgot about it when making my list. Of course, I'm going to be involved in which ever one happens but I would love for this to win.

I'll add to the first post in a few minutes.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I do want to add that I would rather see a 6th hall of fame before these, mainly because a special one would potentially delay a 6th because people will have too much to watch. We usually get a great variety which is fun.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
I would love a documentaries HoF, and I hope that someone would nominate a Frederick Wiseman film as I've been meaning to get into his filmography
However, I may not be able to participate in the next HoF since I will be in Singapore for my next academic semester

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I would join a HoF of:

Sunset Blvd.
The Third Man
Double Indemnity
The Maltese Falcon
Notorious
Laura
Key Largo
Ace in the Hole

I would be interested in this as well.

I would like to do a Movies with Spiders HoF, and gb has to join.

However, I may not be able to participate in the next HoF since I will be in Singapore for my next academic semester
That is pretty cool. Enjoy that.

Horror Films...Even though I'm not interested myself, a HoF of modern Horror Films could be popular AND give the chance to horror fans to participate in a HoF. Otherwise they might never join.

I say the more the merrier! Some could be mini HoF's and run consequently with a larger HoF 6.

Besides someone said they didn't want to join if there was too many people (too many movies to watch)...so by having several Hofs you spread the love around and include more folks.

BTW Citizen, I already loved your avatar but you have the coolest Christmas avatar. Made me remember to nominate you for a Mofie too.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I may not be able to participate in the next HoF since I will be in Singapore for my next academic semester
Congratulations, bluedeed. Will you be attending the National University of Singapore?