2015 MoFo Challenges

Tools    

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I challenge Raul to watch 10 films from my 100 that he hasn't yet seen.
I challenge SC to complete our Sex & The City commentaries.
I challenge Godoggo to complete 6 of her lists.
I challenge nostromo to do The Burning commentary with (at least) me.
I challenge GS to do more commentaries.
Challenge accepted. I still haven't completely filled in my comic book movie list, so I'll get that done and see what shape I am in.

I challenge honeykid to complete the horror list! I just looked and there are some good ones on there you haven't seen.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
And I challenge JayDee to watch Inland Empire.

Well then I challenge Daniel M to take this idea and stick it where the sun don't shine!

I mean seriously Danny, could you not have come up with pretty much anything else? Perhaps you could just have challenged me to have a tiger scratch furiously at my scrotum while vultures pecked out my eyes. Somehow I get the feeling that might be less painful!

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Damn,with the amount of challenges I have I damn well better win Mofie for MOFO overachiever if I accomplish everything.
I know right?

I have some good challenges. I am going to do my best to complete them all, but I think I got a couple of hard ones. Especially the art one. I love that challenge, but it's going to be very ... er,...challenging

Still lots of other members to challenge. Step on up if you want one. I'll make sure you get one.

I hope Daniel accepts his challenge. I think he will get a lot out of those docs.

I challenge Citizen Rules to check off at least twenty films from the MoFo Best Comic Book Movies list.
Ha, ain't goin' happen. But I will go look at that list right now and see what's there.

Ha, ain't goin' happen. But I will go look at that list right now and see what's there.
How about check off at least 20 films from the MoFo Top 100 of the Millennium?

But if you are able to do the Comic Book challenge, then great!

How about check off at least 20 films from the MoFo Top 100 of the Millennium?...
I have super news for ya! I just checked off all these films

There Will Be Blood
Inglourios Bastards
Donnie Darko
Lost in Translation
The Fountain
Almost Famous
Ratatouille
Finding Nemo
Moon
Solaris
Juno
Black Swan
Million Dollar Baby
Sideways
True Grit
Gran Torino
Sunshine
Gangs of New York
Pirates of the Caribbean Curse of the Black Pearl
King Kong
Inception
Lars and the Real Girl
Good Night and Good Luck
Rise of the Plantet of the Apes
The Pianist
Crash

(I had never looked at that list before) That's 26!