2015 MoFo Challenges

Tools    

Guaporense is Guaporense: A rock is a rock, water is water and lettuce is lettuce. To ask something to be something else is to deny reality.
Mind = blown

I challenge Captain Spaulding to watch my top 10 in my top 100 animated films list.
Torture is illegal.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Heres my preliminary list:

I challenge Cobpyth to introduce his social game that he has planned for the forum.

I challenge Swan to post a top 100 list of some sort.

I challenge Miss Vicky to do at least 3 commentaries with Me this year.

I challenge Godoggo to watch and comment on at least 4 unchecked off Ebert films

I'm gonna give a few more, but for now that's what I got.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Challenge accepted.

I challenge Gatsby & Citizen Rules to join an HoF.
I challenge Mark F. to watch Show Me Love which will complete his Mofo Top 100 of the 90's list.
I challenge gbgoodies to run a tournament of her choosing.
I challenge Christine to read Cat's Eye~ Margaret Atwood. If she has read that then I challenge her to read an Atwood book that she hasn't.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I challenge Raul to watch all the Star Wars films in order of release and to write an opinion about each of them!
I'll accept that as I'm the last person on Earth to not have seen them.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
All the challenges (most of them) are in the first post. If you have more than one, I grouped them together. Raul already has three, so we should let him complete one before we give him another.

Each challenge you complete will go on your achievement post. If you haven't been challenged and want one, speak up and you shall be challenged!

I have two more challenges. I challenge Nostromo to make a MoFo inspired art piece.

I challenge TheUsualSuspect to find a director that he hasn't seen any of films from before and watch and review one.

Master of My Domain
Challenge accepted! I was surprised to even find my name.