The Fifth Hall of Fame

Tools    

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Don't forget to get your nomination in by Sept. 28th. In the first post I have noted whose nominations I have.

There is still time to join in if you want.

I think I will have time for this one, if it's fine I'd like to join too.
Its fine as long as you pick it from my favorites list.

Let the night air cool you off
Its fine as long as you pick it from my favorites list.
I haven't decided yet, but I am thinking about choosing one that's probably not on anyone's favorite list. It's a tremendously underrated film.

I'm really excited to see and watch everyone's nominations. I can't believe I had to think about joining.
Your going to be a great addition Cricket. Don't worry about the writing. Most of us don't write much and your thoughts on movies are always well thought out and concise.

Your going to be a great addition Cricket. Don't worry about the writing. Most of us don't write much and your thoughts on movies are always well thought out and concise.
Shhh! I'm trying to change that. I didn't write that much last one myself though. To be honest, it felt a little like talking loud in a library. That one was the quietest so far.

Cricket does always have interesting things to say. I think this one will have loads of good conversation.

That makes 16 peeps now.
One of is counting wrong. I have 15.

So this is another one with a possibility of having two movies inducted. I like that.

Essays are the other fun part of art (for me).
It depends with me. Sometimes even if I really like a movie, I don't have a lot to say. It's easy for me to converse about a movie rather than do a review type thing.

I made a mistake on the date so Winter and Inmate I need your nominations by tomorrow, not Monday.

This is the very last chance to sign up. I'll be out of town for the first week of this so I won't be here to take your nominations if you decide to be a Johnny -Come - Lately.

It depends with me. Sometimes even if I really like a movie, I don't have a lot to say. It's easy for me to converse about a movie rather than do a review type thing.
Which is why I write conversationally