Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked

The Jar Jar Awakens?
Oh god don't even joke about that, If I see any of those ****ers (Not even just Jar Jar) in this movie and they actually get lines I'll flip ****....

I hope Abrams is smarter than that....even making fun of Jar Jar would not be the best idea unless of course the new Death Star would blow up Naboo as gandalf26 suggested

Daisy reminds me allot of a younger Kiera Knightley which is fitting since Kiera played Rey's Grandmother Padme sometimes as her body guard. I am assuming that Rey is leia or luke's daughter.

I think I know exactly what happens in this movie -- like, the major points -- because of something I read awhile back. I could be wrong -- I haven't gone checking to see if there are any new spoilers. I've already mentioned it before -- in spoiler tags -- but in case you're curious:

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS POSSIBLY THE BIGGEST STAR WARS 7 SPOILERS YOU COULD READ.

WARNING: "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" spoilers below
Rey (Daisy Ridley) is Leia and Han's daughter. Kylo Ren, the evil guy, is her brother, and also Leia and Han's son. The trilogy is a brother/sister at war story. Han Solo DIES near the end of Episode 7, killed by his own son, Kylo Ren. I think it may be the reason why they do show a lot of Han Solo in the previews -- because it's his last movie. I may be completely wrong, but it's what I'm suspecting.

I really hope that this movie is better than the episode 1 and 2, 4,5 and 6 are awesome, the 3 was ok, specially the DARTH VADER final part of the movie NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

ALPH10
Personal web

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
My wife has a lot of Star Wars watching in the near future. She has only seen...in her words...the pod racing one.

Suspect's Reviews

My wife has a lot of Star Wars watching in the near future. She has only seen...in her words...the pod racing one.

Is that the one with Neil deGrasse Neeson?

In the original trilogy, everybody knows about The Force, whether they believe it, or not ... despite the fact that there have been no Jedi for decades. Now, though, if the previews are anything to go by, nobody knows what The Force is, or who the Jedi are/were. It's nothing, really, but I don't know ... it just seems kind of silly to me. I'm also disappointed by the fact that none of the new people shown appear to be kids of Han, Leia, or Luke. Just please, Disney ... don't have the Falcon fly through a tunnel shaped like Mickey Mouse's head, or pass by a similarly shaped planetoid, along the way!

In the original trilogy, everybody knows about The Force, whether they believe it, or not ... despite the fact that there have been no Jedi for decades. Now, though, if the previews are anything to go by, nobody knows what The Force is, or who the Jedi are/were. It's nothing, really, but I don't know ... it just seems kind of silly to me.

But look at it from another point of view... (ha! I done did a reference)

Episodes 1, 2 and 3 take place over a period of about 25 years... and Ep3 is set about 20 years before Ep4... in Ep4 the Jedi are long gone after the events of EP3, with only Obi and Yoda left. And both were basically in hiding.
Vader was doing his thing, and was called a relic of an extinct religion by one of his own men.

Then, by the end of Episode 6, there was only Luke left out of the actual Jedi... he then contributed toward the extinction on the Sith with the deaths of Vader and Palpatine... even Yoda said "The last of the Jedi, will you be"...

Luke is the only one left. No other Force users existed at the end of Ep6.

Then, another 30 years later we get Ep7 and from Episode 1 to Episode 6, there's a span of about 60 years.
Ep7 is close to 100 years after Episode 1.

Also, "We've heard stories about what happened" and Han replies with "It's true, all of it. The Dark Side, the Jedi... they're real"
What we don't know is if Han is referring to "The Jedi", meaning the Order, them... or if he's saying "The Jedi" meaning Luke Skywalker.

In real life terms, with the timelines that have passed, the stories they've all heard are like people today talking about something that happened in the late 1800s and early 1900s.

It seems that what happened in Eps 1-6 are legends and myths in Ep 7.
Also, the Galaxy is a big place... so it's no wonder these stories aren't super-common knowledge amongst absolutely everyone everywhere...

... also Rey is from a planet called Jakku, that as far as I can tell was never part of the Empire, or the Republic for that matter... so it's no wonder the stories she's heard about something that happened a century ago on the other side of the Galaxy are kinda mythological.

I think I know exactly what happens in this movie -- like, the major points -- because of something I read awhile back. I could be wrong -- I haven't gone checking to see if there are any new spoilers. I've already mentioned it before -- in spoiler tags -- but in case you're curious:

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS POSSIBLY THE BIGGEST STAR WARS 7 SPOILERS YOU COULD READ.

WARNING: "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" spoilers below
Rey (Daisy Ridley) is Leia and Han's daughter. Kylo Ren, the evil guy, is her brother, and also Leia and Han's son. The trilogy is a brother/sister at war story. Han Solo DIES near the end of Episode 7, killed by his own son, Kylo Ren. I think it may be the reason why they do show a lot of Han Solo in the previews -- because it's his last movie. I may be completely wrong, but it's what I'm suspecting.
I've been suspecting this speculation as well could very well be what happens, but who knows we won't know for sure until the movie is out.

WARNING: "Possible Spoilers" spoilers below
I've been suspecting that Han will die in this movie. I don't know if it will be by Kylo though. I think Kylo is more obsessed with finishing what Vader started (Like he says in the trailer) than he would be to kill his father and would he really kill his dad to complete it? (Not even Vader could stand by and watch his son being killed by The Emperor) We don't really have an inclination what kind of relationship the two have if they are indeed father and son. What sent Kylo down the path he is on that he would even be willing to kill his own dad to continue on it? That is what I'm most interested in finding out.

I've been suspecting this speculation as well could very well be what happens, but who knows we won't know for sure until the movie is out.

WARNING: "Possible Spoilers" spoilers below
I've been suspecting that Han will die in this movie.
Nope, he's in Star Wars: Episode VIII

STOP SPOILING THE MOVIES, JRS, or I will tell AUNTIE TALIA.

You know... you kinda look like her... from what I remember of you when I saw your picture.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Talia.jpg
Views:	1204
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	22918  

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
In the original trilogy, everybody knows about The Force, whether they believe it, or not ... despite the fact that there have been no Jedi for decades. Now, though, if the previews are anything to go by, nobody knows what The Force is, or who the Jedi are/were. It's nothing, really, but I don't know ... it just seems kind of silly to me. I'm also disappointed by the fact that none of the new people shown appear to be kids of Han, Leia, or Luke. Just please, Disney ... don't have the Falcon fly through a tunnel shaped like Mickey Mouse's head, or pass by a similarly shaped planetoid, along the way!

The Jedi were regarded as Myth in Episodes IV, V, VI.

While prevalent in the original trilogy, they were all wiped out. We know that the Empire basically destroyed the council and all records pertaining to the Jedi history. They were basically erased from existence.

Han refers to a lightsaber as an ancient weapon that is useless against a blaster.

As mentioned by Rodent, this trilogy takes place another 30 some odd years after Episode VI and at the end, there was only Luke (you can kind of count Leia but I don't).

So does he have a kid? Does Leia have a kid? That's the going theory and hence the Force Awakening.

On a side note - this is post 10,000!!!!

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Based on watching trailers I'm gonna have a sort of vague blast at the plot/story. The more I think about it the more some of this rings true.

WARNING: "possible plot spoilers" spoilers below
I think it begins with some sort of planet destruction by the new Death Star or whatever it's called, against what is the current version of the Rebel Alliance, or possible New Republic. This possible surprise attack by the First Order/Empire remnants deals a massive blow against the Rebles/good guys basically setting off a new struggle or War.

This possible planet destruction creates a massive disturbance in the Force leading several characters to become Force aware, hearing "millions or billions of voices cry out and suddenly become silenced". Hence the title "The Force Awakens" literally. The story will follow these new Force aware characters into the path of the old hero's Luke, Leia Han etc. Luke becomes the new Yoda taking these disciples under his wing while they are hunted by the Sith/First Order.

Sounds almost exactly like the plot of the original trilogy. If I am anywhere near correct.