Obama's Legacy

Tools    

Many years from now most people will have completely forgotten him.
When asked about him, some might even say: " Osama who? ".
Undoubtedly, some of the pundits will recognize him as the man who replaced Jimmy Carter with the distinction of being the worst president U.S.A ever had.

That's quite extreme. President Buchachin is far, far worse, in most respects.

Also, I would make the claim that Osama Bin Laden will always be a big deal in US history.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

That's quite extreme. President Buchachin is far, far worse, in most respects.

Also, I would make the claim that Osama Bin Laden will always be a big deal in US history.
The irony of the intentional misspelling is obviously wasted on you

Oh, that's what you meant.

Alright, you win this round.
Thank you for proving my point that it is easy to get confused when one mentions the name.
Furthermore, Barack doesn't help either, as most people assossiate it with an Israely name

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Worse that George Watch This Drive Bush?

Remembered yes, but definitely not worse than GWB.

This is already the dumbest thread on the internet.

EDIT: Today.

Remembered yes, but definitely not worse than GWB.
This is the kind of thing someone overseas is way more likely to say, because they only pay attention to the foreign policy stuff, which they largely disagreed with. But economically it was night and day. Take a look at those mid-'00 employment numbers sometimes. Lots of things were better than they are now.

Regardless, it's amazing how often the sentiment above is used to try to get the President off the hook.

This is the kind of thing someone overseas is way more likely to say, because they only pay attention to the foreign policy stuff, which they largely disagreed with. But economically it was night and day. Take a look at those mid-'00 employment numbers sometimes. Lots of things were better than they are now.

Regardless, it's amazing how often the sentiment above is used to try to get the President off the hook.
Obama inherited the current economic situation from GWB, and I'm not a fan of Obama at all but worse than the actual certified idiot GWB?? cmon.

Actually, the current economic situation is worse than under GWB and that's one of the main problems in USA other than a current totaly moronic foreign policy!

In my experience "Yes, but.." = argument lost

It is indeed hard to make this argument, considering in the first 3 years he spent more than Bush's two terms. I couldn't fathom how much worse it is after 5 years.

It's also hard to say he inherited something from an administration that he often mimics, or exceeds in terms of offense spending (who are we kidding calling it "defense" anyway)

But I know it's not just him, the Pentagon just happened to lose track of 8.5 TRILLION dollars since '96. This is not on the news, nor will it be.