The World's Most Naturaly Beautiful Face

Tools    

In Britain, out of 8,000 competitors, 18 year old Florence Colgate won the perfect symetry, most naturaly beautiful face.
May you age flawlessly beautiful Florence.

There's quite a pronounced difference, in that picture anyway, between her left and right eye. So either someone's airbrushed it poorly or they've picked an odd picture for this article.

She is quite lovely, though.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
weird, because when i think of natural beauty, perfectly symmetrical features doesn't really spring to mind at all.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Of course she's very nice (in a non-non-putdown way). I love most women, especially when I can personally experience their inner beauty, but I used to say the only way you could tell who the most-beautiful woman (or most-handsome man) was to shave their heads, a la Persis Khambatta.

Back when I said that, I nominated Catherine Deneuve as the most-beautiful but you'll have to imagine her bald or just call me crazy (again).

weird, because when i think of natural beauty, perfectly symmetrical features doesn't really spring to mind at all.
Do you mean beauty or sexy/attractive? Humans like symmetry and the more symmetrical someone, the more beautiful they're usually thought to be. However, sexy/attractive/pretty/whatever are all very different, not only from 'beautiful' but often from each other, too.

Purveyors of beauty look for simmetry and base beauty on proportion.
To me beautiful isn't necessarily sexy.
A face can have many irregularities but it's how they all come together that can determine it's attractiveness.
Having said that, I do find Florence beautiful anyway: beautiful eyes, nice nose, great lips and all natural.

A Journalist on the morning show, she said "there is a woman that looks like her"

LOL! Clever cinemaafficionado. It was years ago I heard that the Danish are the tallest...it might have been the Netherlands...one or the other.

Video here of her talking and so on, so not just a photo to go by:

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/lond...eauty-16209060

I'm with some on here, she is nice looking but don't see the big fuss, be interesting to see a selection of the others in the competition.

But rather have lots of her walking around, than lots of women with make up(orange mostly) slapped onto their face in layers, Only Way Is Essex types for example, not pretty at all.

It probably does, actually. You just might not be aware of it. On a subconscious level it's what humans find attractive. It's not to say that you won't find people attractive if they aren't perfectly symmetrical, but the ones who are will, on some level, be good looking. Even if the girl in question here doesn't do it for your personal taste, no one can deny that she's attractive.

To the OP. I saw this yesterday, too. She's pretty, but not like "WOW! OMGZ!!!!!1!!!" For me too much of attractiveness comes from personality, composure, uniqueness, and attitude. Uniqueness is probably my biggest attractiveness feature. I hate girls who try to make themselves look like every other girl or who do all the things they think they should do to be pretty. Things like certain make-up styles or year round tans make you look stupid, not pretty, girls. I like the ones who don't follow the pack.

In the video this "prettiest girl" bored me to tears and seemed to have little in the way of humor going on. I actually turned it off before it was over because she bored me so much. She can be the prettiest face in the world, but she's not going to turn my head more than that initial look because she's just kind of boring.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
i think it's hard for me to separate physical beauty to inner beauty like mark said. i'm kind of, generally speaking, indifferent to most people in a physical way until i get to know them.

Thanks to my trig teacher I'm familiar with this mathematical beauty but like he said "a mathematically perfect face doesn't mean she knows how to add...or cook"

I'm with mark (possibly for the first time in a year), Catherine Denevue is lovely and people like her don't get featured enough.

Yeah, but I don't think anyone has ever said anything other than Catherine Denevue's beautiful, have they? I mean, she's 68 now and people still say she's beautiful. Actually, I'd add her to the list of women it's your wife/girlfriend/whatever allow you to fancy.

I don't think she looks pretty :/ she has a ordianry face