Movies you are ashamed to admit you have never seen

Tools    

four weddings and a funeral

it's been on tv about 20 times and people told me it's such a great movie and I should really watch it... but, haven't seen it yet

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
The Breakfast Club; I just havn't got around to it and it's really annoying 'cus I know I'd love it too.

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
godfather 3
Napoleon dynamite
I just have to ask why. Especially the second one. Consider yourself lucky there that you still have that hour and a half left!

There are a lot of films I've never seen... but none that I am ashamed to admit I haven't seen... nor am I ashamed to admit any of the films I have watched... regardless to public opinion of a few of them...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I love classic movies, but I have never seen Dr. Zhivago. Is it really that good? I mean it's always at the top of the classics lists, and I always mean to see it whenever i think about it, yet somehow i've managed to completely miss it.

~Loves a good classic movie~
I haven't seen Avatar yet. It's on our PPV now, so I might try to watch it this weekend. Or not. I don't know why, but it just hasn't peaked my interest, even though I heard it was really great.

My list is a sad one. I've been wanting to watch them for years, I just never got a chance.

Godfather(any and all)
Pulp fiction
Clockwork Orange
Requiem For a Dream
The Shawshank Redemption
Clerks
Braveheart
Casablanca
Starwars
Boondock Saints
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Goodfellas
Lost in Translation
Pan's Labyrinth
Twelve Monkeys
Schindler's List
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

I ain't even ashamed to admit that I haven't seen Napoleon Dynamite because I have this itchy feeling that it's overrated. I am ashamed to admit that I ain't seen JFK, Videodrome, The Aviator to name but a few.

I wouldn't say I'm ashamed. But these I own on dvd, and should probably just get on with watching them...

The Godfather (all three)
Schindler's List
V for Vendetta
The Sting
Jaws
E.T

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Five of those are in my Top 100 and two (The Sting and V for Vendetta) of the others are in my Top 200. The lone outcast is The Godfather Part III, but I still think it should definitely be watched (last, that's for sure (!) of the eight).

Even so, shame is way overrated, at least unless you hurt somebody in some way...