Unregistered Wants to clarify something, too

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Tapout, you are a fan of UFC I believe?

I'm sitting here with a concussion and you guys are confusing me with multiple threads that have the same title!

Sorry if I sound like a jerk but did this really need it's own thread. This would have been more appropriate as a shout in the Shoutbox. I mean if you ever change your avatar this thread is completly useless. Im pretty sure everybody can read your avatar just fine.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Sorry if I sound like a jerk but did this really need it's own thread.
I second that. I edited the title to alleviate any confusion.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I'm sitting here with a concussion and you guys are confusing me with multiple threads that have the same title!
I don't have a concussion, but I am still very confused. Who are those people Sir Toose is speaking of and what is this thread about?

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Yeah real confused! I just wanted everyone to know I'm a female. But is Sawman3 sirtooloose? Yeah sorry can't think of full name! GAH!

Or is it tapout?

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

Is this the Kurt Angle thread?

My avatar says "Tapout". In case it was kinda hard to tell or whatever
Hehe I thought you might be a hippy because it looks a bit like 'Farout' [sic].

I had a car once that had a flat tire and i jacked it up too high. Tipped over into the ditch. Luckily, I was drinking a beer on the roadside at the time.