What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Just finished another couple of episodes of Dexter season 4, been watching 2 a day. Last two eps will be finished by tomorrow but yeah, i'm very impressed with this season. Can't see any Anthony Hopkins in Lithgow' s performance though :/ very different performance. Gotta go sleep sleep now otherwise i'll be late. Again.

Just pushed my non-working car out of the garage--now to go get a sledgehammer and/or some dynamite!

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
Recording Barbie movies for my niece.

"It hurts me. It physically hurts me."
and that is WHY you are the BEST uncle in the world!!!

Just got home from a long shift but for once enjoyable!! we had a Christmas party for one of the nicest places to work in my town. as in, you are beyond lucky if you are employed there. at the end of the celebration, they host a LARGE fireworks display and we were all given a gift bag. Looks like I got my early Christmas gift of an awesome Digital Frame!!! Now, I don't have to ask for one!! Just hopefully I can sleep soon I am tired all of a sudden

The People's Republic of Clogher
This weather's having a good go at arsing up the family Christmas.

My granny's 95th birthday party has been cancelled today (thank god - no disrespect to my uncle who organised it but expecting people to come from all over the country in blizzards was mental), my stepdad, who is working overseas, is due back tomorrow but all the airports are closed and I've got a load of presents which I bought online still stuck in transit.

This weather's having a good go at arsing up the family Christmas.

My granny's 95th birthday party has been cancelled today (thank god - no disrespect to my uncle who organised it but expecting people to come from all over the country in blizzards was mental), my stepdad, who is working overseas, is due back tomorrow but all the airports are closed and I've got a load of presents which I bought online still stuck in transit.
I heard NI had the snow pretty bad. There isn't a great time for loads of snow but right before Xmas like this causing family plans to be cancelled is terrible. Your granny won't be on her own on her birthday tho will she ? We've just had a couple of inches of snow overnight but as we live on this really steep hill, once the snow has been compacted by the first few cars it turns into one of those ice slides you used to make in the school playground.

Hope they can get the airport open soon. it can't be much fun hanging around in airports

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
LOL, HK, I did a few Power Rangers movies for the boys, and felt that same pain!

Recording Barbie movies for my niece.

"It hurts me. It physically hurts me."

Lol, would be a bit disturbing if I didn't It's more of a temple massage if anything. Hope that sounds more decent!

Reading the second Harry Potter book. Started reading two days ago, my sis got the special edition box with all 7 books, so I still got some reading to do!

I heard NI had the snow pretty bad. There isn't a great time for loads of snow but right before Xmas like this causing family plans to be cancelled is terrible. Your granny won't be on her own on her birthday tho will she ? We've just had a couple of inches of snow overnight but as we live on this really steep hill, once the snow has been compacted by the first few cars it turns into one of those ice slides you used to make in the school playground.

Hope they can get the airport open soon. it can't be much fun hanging around in airports
Nah, my granny has family all around her so she's fine.

We've had about 8 inches of snow here but my part of the country didn't do too badly - there's been a foot or more in the north.

My stepdad's plane (from Thailand) was cancelled because Heathrow is apparently closed today but he's on a later flight and should arrive in London tomorrow morning. Hopefully the airports over here will be open for the final part of the journey.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Wow, we're in the snow belt up here in Central NY, and we suffer from lake effect snow--we've been lucky so far this year, very little snow-- hope everyone in the UK digs out quick!

Worst snow I can remember since I was a kid. Living in a town makes things easier but I'm getting annoyed by the ineptitude of the postal service.

My sister hasn't had post for a week and she lives a couple of hundred yards from a main road.