What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

getting drunk and trying to play my guitar and surfing these forums for something interesting --simultaneously

Eating a sandwich and wondering what the word knackered means.
Knackered is slang for very tired.

ATM I'm watching Neighbours, playing with my nephew and thinking about getting some dinner.

at this moment I am watching/listening to Tombstone on tv and trying to get this stupid dog to stop licking my feet when I stop looking at him.

Female Jungle Poster
Having my after-dinner French Vanilla coffee & smokes. Looking forward to the Canada Day fireworks tonight, hoping my camera will stay alive long enough to get some pictures.

(Unfortunately, I misplaced the cable I need to upload the pictures from my camera to my computer. *sigh*)

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

The People's Republic of Clogher
I've just put a deposit down on a new Xbox - they're not released over here until the 16th.

It's costing me slightly less (by trading the existing one in) than upgrading the hard drive in my old one and if you factor in the free game that they're offering then substantially less in real terms. If I take the free game as valued at £40 (which most new releases are) and figure that it's one that I'd buy anyway (it's probably gonna be Crackdown so 50-50 on whether I'd have bought it or not, but hey) then all I'm paying the store is £39.99.

That's a mad deal - a 2yr old 60GB pro upgraded to a 250GB 360S for £39.99.

Do M$ (who are probably subsidising the deal, that's how mad deals work in the motor trade anyway) think they're not gonna sell many? They guy I know in the store said they're rushed off their feet, which I believe.

Not that I'm complaining.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im trying to rest my legs and feet, my gout is playing up which isnt a surprise tbh due to the fact Ive been on my feet very busy for the last few days hence why Ive not been online at all. Were having a few drinks and food tonight, my brother in law is coming around for a night in with me and Jules so im expecting some high class shenanigans

Also I dont know if I mentioned a while ago that we have found and been in contact with Julia's half sister but were meeting tomorrow she is coming to stay so were very much looking forward to meeting for the first time.

celebrating the glorious victory of Holland!!!

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Took the boys out go-karting, then out to an awesome burger place near a cornfield by the river. Wifey is sleeping off a nasty week upstairs, and we're playing GTA IV. My son has 12 bodyguards with rocket launchers battling the cops. Kids are much lazier these days....

Typing this message and than going out with mom and I get to drive. Yeah
Guess I'm staying off the streets of Maryland for a while.

I'm nursing my girlfriend's hangover. She's been sick all day and can't shake it. So I'm her b*tch for the day... we're marathon-ing the Harry Potter series.

sitting here loving life because my Aunt called and asked my mom if I would be able to go to the beach (Ocean City) with her and my little cousin next week. When my mom asked me if I wanted to go I was like hell yeah. Well I didn't actually say hell. I am happy happy happy.

Getting ready to go to work... joy of joys... drunks and fireworks... should be interesting...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Getting ready to go to work... joy of joys... drunks and fireworks... should be interesting...
That does not sound like a fun night. Stay safe Caitlyn.

Thinking of watching Crazy/Beautiful.