What's in your wallet? (bag, purse, backpack, etc)

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I used to have an actual "Avengers Priority Card" in my wallet!

I still have my "Vulcan Science Academy" and "Starfleet Academy" ID cards, but I don't keep them in my wallet anymore.

I still have my "Vulcan Science Academy" and "Starfleet Academy" ID cards, but I don't keep them in my wallet anymore.
That's funny. (I thought I was the only nerd!)
I also bought one of those really realistic looking "Self Destruct" buttons and mounted it in my truck - it was cool because it really looked like part of the dashboard instruments (it was actually a switch rather than a button). People got a kick out of it. (And it took on extra meaning after Star Trek TNG came out, when Piccard basically threatened to self destruct every other week!)

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
That's funny. (I thought I was the only nerd!)
I also bought one of those really realistic looking "Self Destruct" buttons and mounted it in my truck - it was cool because it really looked like part of the dashboard instruments (it was actually a switch rather than a button). People got a kick out of it. (And it took on extra meaning after Star Trek TNG came out, when Piccard basically threatened to self destruct every other week!)

I bought a lot of that type of stuff years ago when I first started going to sci-fi conventions. I still have most of it, but I just don't display it as much as I used to.

I didn't have a self-destruct button, but I had a "panic button" on my computer keyboard. I also have a flux-capacitor that plugs into the lighter in my car and lights up. (It's also a cell phone charger.)

I have changed to a small shoulder bag as my big bag was giving me a sore shoulder as it had so much in it
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2450.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	399.8 KB
ID:	32065  

I have changed to a small shoulder bag as my big bag was giving me a sore shoulder as it had so much in it
Someone else who carries Bandaids around. Amazing how many people I have helped with a Bandaid.

I tried carrying round a Bandaid for a while but found that Geldof chappie just wriggles too much and tbh took up too much space anyway.