Movie Forum Movie Hall of Fame

Tools    

I was planning to start a doc one in August and everyone seemed cool with it. Why don't you plan another horror around then.
I got dibs on Frankenstein!

For the docs, not the horror.

Actually, two days ago, before I even knew this thread existed, I had a cool idea for a thread, that would link everything together. I didn't get a chance to mention it, before I found out about this thread. Once I found out about this thread, I assumed no one would want me to make a new thread. However, if everyone is OK with it, then I will go ahead and make it.
This was three days ago, people. Let me know when you read it.

I'm not totally done working it out, just yet. It will be closed, to avoid clutter. It will have a post for basic rules, which there are only two that I can think of. Well, I might add a few, for respect reasons. Like not rushing people, or not taking a Hall of Fame from another member that already called it, etc . . . Then there will be a post for direct links to each Hall of Fame, from the very beginning, to as they are happening, so in case someone is unaware, they can check the new thread, to hopefully find out about it in time. I may do two separate posts for those. One for the main Hall of Fames, and one for the genre type threads. Then I will separate each thread individually, for it's notifications, or whatever the hell I should call that. For the nominations, who nominated what, who won, etc . . . I may ask my daughter to do some artwork for each winner, just because she is an artist and a half. She is best at Anime. She loves that stuff. Oddly enough Guap, she knows I hate it, but she still loves me.

p.s. I went ahead and moved this thread!

Two days ago!

Let the night air cool you off
Anybody interested in a third shorts hall of fame? That should be an easy, breezy, beautiful hall of fame that can be ran alongside any other hall of fame. I'll be glad to run it.

Anybody interested in a third shorts hall of fame? That should be an easy, breezy, beautiful hall of fame that can be ran alongside any other hall of fame. I'll be glad to run it.
I would participate.

Let the night air cool you off
What Is the movie forum Hall of fame about. I am new here so what is it you do or post in the thread.
This thread is more of a discussion thread about the entire hall of fame instead of each individual hall of fame.

There's two types of hall of fames: A general hall of fame where just about every feature film is eligible for nomination and theme hall of fames where films must fall under the category of the theme.

If you sign up for a hall of fame, you nominate a film and watch all the other nominations. You then rank the films and send those rankings into that rounds host as your votes. Once everybody has done that, the host tabulates the votes and the film with the most points wins that round. So far we have thirteen films in our hall of fame.

http://www.imdb.com/list/ls059315294/

The 7th regular Hall of Fame has already started, so you wouldn't be able to join that one. The only hall of fame that is currently open for nominations is the Animated Musicals Hall of Fame. But I might start another Shorts Hall of Fame.

Could a mod edit this link into the first post and perhaps put a link to every single HoF thread as well? That would offer a very helpful overview to newcomers, I imagine.

Could a mod edit this link into the first post and perhaps put a link to every single HoF thread as well? That would offer a very helpful overview to newcomers, I imagine.
Scroll back a pinch and you'll see I'll be making a new thread soon, to get it all organized.