How you watch so many movies?

Tools    

I do watch more than 1 movie a day Ashamed to say how many
I was however impressed by Cobpyth's quote about what people see in us: For I long time I have been wondering why people always offer me things which they personally like, and which have absolutely nothing to do with me. I recently realized that people can only see within the scope of their own vision of life. And it's really good when you meet friends who share at least a part of your vision. Otherwise you start feeling invisible

The Bib-iest of Nickels
Film fans should never do that, films need your full attention. Tut tut.
I do this sometimes, like, for example if I am writing, I will sometimes watch a movie that I have seen before, or a TV-show play in the background. I need the noise, kind-of like someone who has to have a fan on when they sleep.

[quote=The Sci-Fi Slob;1007716]

When I was unemployed I used to watch about 6 films a day; 2 on average now. [/quote}

Really? So clearly there are others that watch 2 movies a day or are you a liar as well.

Really? So clearly there are others that watch 2 movies a day or are you a liar as well.

Well, people do have a lot of time on their hands when they are unemployed. As for my current daily viewing, I assume you don't want me to quote the definition of the word average to you. Now go and bother someone else, you pain in arse!

Well, people do have a lot of time on their hands when they are unemployed. As for my current daily viewing, I assume you don't want me to quote the definition of the word average to you. Now go and bother someone else, you pain in arse!
I'm not the one that's questioning you. I'm just pointing out that I got flamed for stating pretty much the same thing. Take it up with administration and give me a wide bearth.

I'm not the one that's questioning you. I'm just pointing out that I got flamed for stating pretty much the same thing. Take it up with administration and give me a wide bearth.
Yes, because your claims are totally "pretty much the same thing" as someone else saying they watch two movies a day.

Totally.

Yes, because your claims are totally "pretty much the same thing" as someone else saying they watch two movies a day.

Totally.
Yeah, I watch two movies a day and your point is

Yeah, I watch two movies a day and your point is
Nobody called you out on that claim. They called you out on your wild lies that you've still yet to prove and never will because they are clearly lies.

But now you've decided to throw a hissy fit and call others liars because of their justifiable skepticism and your inability to prove what you've claimed about your crazy life and supposed celebrity connections.

Nobody called you out on that claim. They called you out on your wild lies that you've still yet to prove and never will because they are clearly lies.

But now you've decided to throw a hissy fit and call others liars because of their justifiable skepticism and your inability to prove what you've claimed about your crazy life and supposed celebrity connections.
Other lies?? Oh, you mean that I don't speak six languages, don't travel frequently to distant lands, don't date pretty women and don't hold a highschool 800 meter track record? Or did I fail to mention some other lie you apparently know so much more about?

Other lies?? Oh, you mean that I don't speak six languages, don't travel frequently to distant lands, don't date pretty women and don't hold a highschool 800 meter track record? Or did I fail to mention some other lie you apparently know so much more about?
I think that about covers them.

So kind of you to call me a cow. And they are lies.
Well, if you and Yoda say so, then for sure they are not.
Who the hell made you an expert on what someone else is capable of?

Who the hell made you an expert on what someone else is capable of?
I don't need to be an expect to know what you're not capable of: Namely proving your claims.

I watch lots of movies because I like them and I put the DVD in the DVD player and it works so I can.

Yet you are stupid enough to challenge someone else's knowledge of languages. That's why I asked you to ask me anything in any language I claim to know.