The Practice - Season 8?

Tools    

The Adventure Starts Here!
Anybody here have a clue how I might be able to watch the TV show The Practice, season 8? I cannot find it anywhere, not even to buy it (although I don't really want to buy it if I can stream it somewhere).

I'm specifically interested in that last season.

Just when you think you can find absolutely anything online...

Yeah, season 8 is on DVD. It's a very good season, a welcome return to form after the rather dreary 6 and 7, bouyed by David E Kelley returning as head writer and of course by James Spader's arrival as Alan Shore. I actually preferred him on The Practice to Boston Legal, as while he is very funny on The Practice he's also a bit more serious and slightly darker too.

Looks like I may be stuck buying it on DVD then. I actually never watched the first 7 seasons. I'm going through a bit of a James Spader phase (bingeing The Blacklist the past few weeks) and wanted to just watch this final season of The Practice with Spader in it.

Great resource there, Claireofthemoon! Unfortunately, it doesn't see season 8 of The Practice anywhere to stream. But at least it has saved me time in continuing to search.

I broke down and ordered the season on DVD for under twelve bucks, Amazon Prime shipping. Not ideal, but it'll be here Friday so I'll just suck it up and enjoy it once it arrives.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
I loved Boston Legal and have always been interested in seeing the 8th season of The Practice because that's where the characters of both Alan Shore and Denny Crane were introduced.

Think I've found a few places you can see the episodes you're looking for but don't know if the sites are ok to post here so will PM you

EDIT - Nevermind, I see you've already ordered the DVD

Boston Legal is apparently being shown on Ovation TV channel, so I've got the DVR set up to record it. The first episode is being recorded tomorrow, so I timed that really well.

The DVD came on Friday, and although we have houseguests, I managed to squeeze in a handful of episodes already. Love Alan Shore's character, as I knew I would.