Describe Yourself in Three Fictional Characters

Tools    

So you DO watch some of the latest anime
The title of the show literally describes the character, I don't need to see it to know it.

Lets see if I can be more honest this time what 3 fictional characters Im like...uh, yeah..

Seth Rogen (Dale Denton) from Pineapple Express

Jeff Daniels (
Will McAvoy) from The Newsroom

and

HA! You know Im just bullS'ing lol!

3rd one would be...

Jonathan Banks (
Mike Ehrmantraut) in Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul

Worzel ('cos I have many heads I wear depending on my mood or the occasion)
It's cheered me up seeing Jon Pertwee as Worzel. That's where I first saw him of course, unless it was in the Carry Ons.

I've got to go with MacGruber, Lone Star from Spaceballs, and Marv from Home Alone

People probably would have expected me to say Freddy, but really I don't think that's accurate. I identify more with Nancy even though she's a girl, which brings me to

My profile banner. I want to talk about it. Tina, the blonde, makes me think of Sexy Celebrity. And then Rod Lane is Captain Spaulding. He's tall and lanky with dark hair, and Sexy Celebrity and Captain Spaulding used to be a big couple and take baths together all the time, and Tina and Rod got it on before Freddy sliced them up in the bedroom. I see myself as Nancy in the movie. I like the way she talks, and think she's underrated. I see Tina as the most popular in this group of friends, then Rod Lane and Nancy. I don't know who Johnny Depp is. That's the thing I've found out about this movie, Johnny Depp was the least cool character. And he went on to become this huge superstar.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

This might just do nobody any good.

Just the insincerity and none of the humor from that last one, btw.

Dustin Hoffman from The Graduates gotten mentioned at least twice. Some members have an older woman in their lives, eh'?

Nicholas Cage even moreso. The one person if they said had an Angel Dust addiction, he would then make more sense.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I'm some warped combination of these three characters:

Oscar Madison:

Adrian Monk:

Sheldon Cooper:
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Oscar.jpg
Views:	1291
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	27208   Click image for larger version

Name:	Monk-1.jpg
Views:	1153
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	27209   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sheldon.jpg
Views:	1202
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	27210  

I'm one Hell of a Nurse

I sometimes feel as sexy as she is

Because I'm hot

mike milligan from fargo season 2, man his demeanor is just so me ''people of earth, i am home''