STAR TREK: PICARD

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
None of these videos are available for me.

Suspect's Reviews

The Adventure Starts Here!
Okay, so... a clarification?

To watch this upcoming series (starts January 23, in eleven days), one must separately subscribe to CBS All-Access, which is separate from just having access to CBS, correct? Or is the All-Access a sort of on-demand thing?

Do we know if the series will be shown one episode a week, or will it be binge-able right on January 23?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Okay, so... a clarification?

To watch this upcoming series (starts January 23, in eleven days), one must separately subscribe to CBS All-Access, which is separate from just having access to CBS, correct? Or is the All-Access a sort of on-demand thing?

Do we know if the series will be shown one episode a week, or will it be binge-able right on January 23?

If I remember correctly from the discussion about "Star Trek: Discovery", which was also on CBS All Access, CBS All Access is a subscription service. It is NOT free, or part of CBS On Demand. And I think the episodes air one episode per week, not all at once. You would have to wait, probably 10-12 weeks, until the entire season has aired, before you could binge-watch the whole season.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8806524...f_=tt_eps_sn_1

Episode # 1.01 24 Jan. 2020

Episode #1.10 26 Mar. 2020

CBS all acces : $ 5,99 a month..

You can start a free trial (7 days) on the 27th of march and binge it.
Unless they start pulling the first episodes early. We've seen channels do this through Comcast's On Demand. You want to binge-watch a series, and only the current season is available as part of your service. If you want earlier episodes, you have to BUY them separately. I could see All-Access doing this, so that if you wait till they're all available, the first two or three are no longer available.

I think the thing to do might be to just pay for a single month (six bucks) perhaps at the end of this month, and then take your time to watch it through March, as those final episodes are still becoming available.

ALSO... why did some of the earlier trailers posted here have Amazon Prime logos on them?? Just for those who subscribe through Amazon Channels or something?

Unless they start pulling the first episodes early. We've seen channels do this through Comcast's On Demand. You want to binge-watch a series, and only the current season is available as part of your service. If you want earlier episodes, you have to BUY them separately. I could see All-Access doing this, so that if you wait till they're all available, the first two or three are no longer available.

I think the thing to do might be to just pay for a single month (six bucks) perhaps at the end of this month, and then take your time to watch it through March, as those final episodes are still becoming available.

ALSO... why did some of the earlier trailers posted here have Amazon Prime logos on them?? Just for those who subscribe through Amazon Channels or something?
Don't know what the deal is between cbs and amazon but amazon has the first episode on their site for free:
https://www.amazon.com/Star-Trek-Picard/dp/B07S5HX14T

Don't know what the deal is between cbs and amazon but amazon has the first episode on their site for free:
https://www.amazon.com/Star-Trek-Picard/dp/B07S5HX14T
I think that's part of the a la carte channel options offered via Amazon Video. You can also add on premium channels such as HBO, Starz, and Showtime that way for a flat monthly fee for each (on top of a Prime subscription). If/when we finally cut the cable cord, this is how we'll add a few channels that we like to watch.

HEY! CBS All-Access is giving folks a free month trial with coupon code GIFT. Since the season finale for Picard drops on Thursday, that means you can stream the whole season for free:

https://ew.com/tv/star-trek-picard-e...s-free-online/