The MoFo pre-1930 Countdown: preliminary thread

→ in
Tools    

Partial lists (min. 10 movies) now accepted

I'm working on my list right now. I want to watch a few more silent era films before sending in my ballot. I already have a good number and will have to cut some movies so as to make my Top 25.

Number of lists received doubles thanks to Kaplan

I'm still watching pre 30s films. I seen a good one last night and hope to squeeze in a bunch more before the deadline. For me, half of the fun is in watching these forgotten gems....I will for sure be sending in a list!

i will be sending a list. haven't watched much in preparation but i intend to do so in the remaining days. i already have a decent list of things to watch but if anybody has any recs for stuff that can be found on youtube, send 'em my way
criticker

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I haven't been super active on here recently and I haven't watched as many films for this as I would have liked, but I have sent in a list. Looking forward to the countdown!

Thursday Next does indeed provide our third list and we're already well on the way to approaching halfway in the first goal of 25 qualifying films

Still holding off on a list for a little bit longer, not sure what else I might see.

And we have our fourth list, courtesy of Gulfport Doc, and pleased to be able to say we are now over that halfway point to the first target

TokeZa's list is the fifth and moves us ever closer to achieving that first goal

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
finished the Pre 30's HoFs and do have one or two I want to see before handing in my full list.

It will be just under the wire, par usual

donniedarko takes us up to six lists and we are now within touching distance of our first goal

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
donniedarko takes us up to six lists and we are now within touching distance of our first goal
I'm probably just going to send mine later tonight. I don't think I'll get to another one.