Harry Potter and The Order Of The Pheonix

Tools    

I adore the books, the movies have been pretty good so far. My only fear for this one is that they will have to leave so much out, there is a lot going on in the book for this one.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
it came as a shock to everyone n the first film when a lot was cut out but t shouldve been expected but im worried WHAT theyll cut out in this one.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
WARNING: "spoily pics" spoilers below

What they'll cut out is a better way to put it. I understand that with any book they can't translate everything into the movie. I've been pleased with the movies for the most part, I trust that they'll do well with it. Great pics by the way!

Warner Bros. Pictures has announced that the teaser trailer for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix will make its online debut on Monday, November 20th at 12:00 p.m. PST / 3:00 p.m. EST on the official Happy Feet site at HappyFeetmovie.com. You can watch 10 seconds from the teaser trailer here!

I found this link, it's not the best quality, but it works.

Yeah that does work better, the link I had was sent to me in an e-mail and I didn't know of any other ones. Maybe I should google next time and I could see a better one.

What did everyone think of the new potter 5 trailer?? i am definitly pumped...cant wait!!

http://www.elvisandanabelle.com/

I can't wait till june 13 to see the movie but i have to.

I'm pretty psyched about this movie. I loved the books, & have yet to read Half-Blood Prince.

Harry Potter is the best!! i cannot wait 4 this movie!!!

there is going to be a exclusive first look on Ellen on Monday, May 21st

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
I'm sure the kids will be wanting to see this one the minute we can find the time to get to the theater. So far the series has been pretty good.

I can't wait to see how the new director interprets the big finale of this movie, the Ministry of Magic scene. Hopefully, they bring it all out, maybe 15-20 minutes of its own time. Not just some 5 minute fill-in for plot.

This movie is going to be sweet. It will have to cut out some stuff from the book, but what book to movie doesn't?

I can't wait for this movie. Fans are begging the Author to NOT put an end to the books. They want the series to continue. I agree.

I can't wait for this movie. Fans are begging the Author to NOT put an end to the books. They want the series to continue. I agree.

J.K. Rowling has just announced she will be writing another Harry Potter book. Fans can rejoice!!!