She-Hulk: Attorney at Law (2022) Disney+

Tools    

I was fairly interested in this until I saw the character design. Not what I was hoping for at all. She's...kinda just slightly taller than a normal person? I guess? Weird choice.

Well, at least the Abomination looks a little closer to the comic version.
The first Abomination on film (from Incredible Hulk in 2008) was... well... an abomination. Why they went with the monster design they used when they had a much better one already built-in to the character he was supposed to be (the comic Abomination has always been cool), I could never figure out.

Will Jen's boyfriend be Wyatt Wingfoot?

Looks fun, glad Mark Ruffalo is getting to spend a little more time as the Hulk.

The trailer itself was kind of off-putting. It looks like it'll be more of a spoof than the usual comic book entry. I mean, her superpower is being able to play in the WNBA?

The trailer itself was kind of off-putting. It looks like it'll be more of a spoof than the usual comic book entry. I mean, her superpower is being able to play in the WNBA?
They might be copying John Byrne's famous run on She-Hulk's comic which took her from semi-serious superhero to sexy, satirical superstar.

Of course, Byrne started writing & drawing She-Hulk when he made her a member of the Fantastic Four (she was a stand-in for the Thing while he took leave on another planet) while Byrne was working on that book.

Within the pages of the F.F., She-Hulk was handled seriously, but by the time Byrne took over a re-launch of her own title (called The Sensational She-Hulk), he regularly had her breaking the fourth wall by addressing readers directly from the page (this was long before Deadpool started acknowledging the audience or that he was in a comic book).

It was self-deprecating satire of the entire comics genre and was a book that was more comedy than adventure or serious story telling.

Im a jaded old school comic book reader, wouldnt see Dr Strange for years after being released due to their casting choice for the Ancient One and MASSIVELY dropping the ball making Mads Mikkelson a one-shot villain rather than Baron Mordo.

For some reason though I have a feeling this may work. Ill watch it, and if it doesnt work Ill howl like my arm was ripped off.

Not a hater here in the least. But was never a huge comic book fan, even as a youngster. The only ones I really like are the parodies/comedic films. With that being said, this looks to be right up my alley.

Am I wrong here?

heres the trailer. it looks so good i cant wait and its after 2 days of my birthday
Thank you for posting. I'm sure I'll give this a look-see . . . but . . .

I'm waiting for the new Yoda Hulk movie.

?, i dont have to hate the series, to me i loved the series of she-hulk its good and amazing. show some respect to other people opinions and stop being rude

That's actually a better version of the Abomination than the one that appeared in the 2008 Incredible Hulk movie!

?, i dont have to hate the series, to me i loved the series of she-hulk its good and amazing. show some respect to other people opinions and stop being rude
What? I don't understand. Rude? Explain please . . .

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I watched the first episode last night, and I enjoyed it. I didn't really care for the look of the Hulk at first, but I got used to it pretty quickly. and I thought the episode was a lot of fun.