I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

What a slut. You love the 902 other registered members plus any unregistered person who happens upon this thread. You even love yourself.

What a slut.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

are you a willing potential polygamist sc?

still, it was a brief stomach flip to see my own name next to ILOVEYOU...... ah well, it never lasts........next thing ya know i'll be hearing about how you've said the same thing to everybody else.

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
*fezzie flips sexy celebrity over hops in then bowls out*

Oh here's £2.50 and a tissue, clean yourself up.

What is all this about loving me???

I do hope that youknow I am a boy!

omg, cant you just msg me!

First off you are gay SC, and thx to the commish (for the hint) and also sorry. You got me, I am very stupid so dont be proud[size=3]

HavePlant: please try to avoid "double posting." If you have something small to add, please go back and edit your first post to include it. Furthermore, study this thread in great detail...I'm sure you'll realize that SC is not saying what you think he is.

Im Not Gay!!!

Originally posted by HavePlant
Im Not Gay!!!
What in the motherf--k does this have to do with anything?

Love ya too, SC.

SC happens to be a male, so if he was wanting to do anything. I am saying im not gay.

Someone new will always come along and it'll keep on going.
It's the joke that doesn't end...

Oh my God, the utter hilarity.

Originally posted by HavePlant
First off you are gay SC, ....... You got me,....... so dont be proud[size=3]
what's this? sexyC is a size three? and a proud one at that?
.............. hmmm, what does this mean?
gotta figure out what you english use for sizes.....

HavePlant.......HavePatience, and you'll figure out what's going on.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Awww...that's sweet S.C., but I have a girlfriend and I don't think things would work between the three of us, you'll just have to find another dummy to fall for your joke.

BTW, Happy Birthday HavePlant ( )
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg