Television Tab

Tools    

Re-watch. It’s very good. Billie Piper is a force.

Now where the heck is season 2?!

Society ennobler, last seen in Medici's Florence
The ABC Murders (2018)

Superb cinematography and production design.
It is always inspiring to see John Malkovich.

Missed this when it was first released because I thought I would hate it, usually not a fan of Russell Davies, but then gave it a chance when it showed up on netflix, loved it!

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Watching s2 of MIndhunter and all I can think about is Michael Cerveris and Anna Torv were on Fringe as well.

Watching s2 of MIndhunter and all I can think about is Michael Cerveris and Anna Torv were on Fringe as well.
gosh when i saw the trailer of mindhunter just then i didnt relised that Jonathan Groff was on frozen who does the voice of kristoff

Revisiting Hannibal series.

For some reason, the Will Graham fishing sequences are very captivating and tranquilizing, didn't get the impression the first time I watched this series years ago.

Been thinking on watching Life Below Zero since I saw Glenn Villeneuve talk on Joe Rogan's podcast. I've always enjoyed watching the series "The Last Alaskans", Life Below Zero seems the same but shows everything. I've watched the Richard Proenneke series "Alone In the Wilderness" a long time ago, wasn't bad, sometimes a little boring, another times very interesting.

Been thinking on watching Life Below Zero since I saw Glenn Villeneuve talk on Joe Rogan's podcast. I've always enjoyed watching the series "The Last Alaskans", Life Below Zero seems the same but shows everything. I've watched the Richard Proenneke series "Alone In the Wilderness" a long time ago, wasn't bad, sometimes a little boring, another times very interesting.
I’ve watched (almost) the entire thing of Life Below Zero. I hate being cold so it’s fascinating to me how these people survive.

Glenn V. was probably my least favorite. (Keep your clothes on good buddy.) I liked Sue very much & the guy who married the Inuit + his kids. Can’t remember his name.

You would definitely enjoy the show, I think.

A system of cells interlinked
Seduced: Inside the NXIVM Cult

Years ago, when there was a dearth of superhero content (I know, absurd in today's world), I used to watch whatever I could find in the genre, regardless of quality. One such show was Smallville. An uneven show even during its best seasons, it had enough to offer to keep me watching throughout most of its 10-year run. One of the best aspects of the show was the spunky, cheery Chloe Sullivan, played by Allison Mack. Her smile was infectious, and even if her story went off the rails after a while, as did most of the story lines in Smallville, I always remembered her fondly.

If you would have told me back then that over a decade later Allison Mack would be part of a nefarious cult that enslaved women, starving, imprisoning, and even branding them, while ensuring their devotion and silence with a downright evil blackmail scheme run by Allison herself, I would have laughed in your face. Alas, here we are. Apparently, Allison was also instrumental in coming up with the branding idea and penances for the slaves.

This particular documentary series focuses mostly on the experiences of India Oxenburg, who originally joined the group on a lark with her mother, in hopes of helping her get her catering business off the ground. It was well done, and packed with info about the cults rise to power and its criminal activity, all run by its completely sociopathic leader, Keith Raniere. While it is clear that most or all of the women involved were at least partially victims of this guy, some of the stuff Allison and the other first lieutenants did was pretty unforgivable and psychotic. She got three years, while the leader got 150, so justice was served, but man, they ruined many people's lives, and they knew exactly what they were doing.

Overall an informative and riveting account - well worth the watch!

Watching the second season of Only Murders in the Building.
Two episodes in and it's slightly underwhelming so far.

Hopefully it improves. I absolutely enjoyed the first season.

Much better third episode, doing what they did in the first season. Hope this continues.

I finished watching Man VS Bee. It's basically Eega meets Tom and Jerry meets Mr. Bean.

As an adult you might find some of the situations and jokes childish, but overall this was harmless fun. Go in with zero expectations and you might get a chuckle or two from the short episodes of slapstick comedy.

Watching the second season of Only Murders in the Building.
Two episodes in and it's slightly underwhelming so far.

Hopefully it improves. I absolutely enjoyed the first season.
You might like this article on the building itself.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/06/27/r...core-ios-share

I watched the first episode of the new Apple tv show, Amber Brown. It's a family comedy about a cute tween girl who is dealing with her parents divorce, her best friend moving away, and starting middle school. The adorable Carsyn Rose shines as the title character and the always delightful Sarah Drew (April on Grey's Anatomy) plays her mom. The show is charming and sweet with humour and heart. I'm definitely going to be checking out the rest of the episodes.