Christian Bale is a meanie?

Tools    

Can I ask, in that apology is it him, if it is, what the hell accent is it?

One man for the job but the right man
LOL When I first heard this clip, I was like "Wow. Christian Bale has a serious attitude problem." Did anyone hear the song they made out of it? lol

What I get from this is that the DP must be a real hack. He obviously does not know enough not to f—k up the actor’s concentration during a scene.
The Director should have simply sent the DP from the set and taken over the position himself. No brainer. Unfortunately many people directing these huge movies don’t really have the skills needed to do the job. They have friends and relations.

Employee of the Month
LOL When I first heard this clip, I was like "Wow. Christian Bale has a serious attitude problem." Did anyone hear the song they made out of it? lol
Yeah, the "Bale Out"-Remix!

I think he is just a very serious guy, maybe a little snobish, but not so much, that it would offends me. He always gives 110% and when someone is doing a dumb failure for the second time, he looses it - and I can understand that. At least, he has apologized. I like movies. And I don`t give a **** about gossip, when it comes to the real actors. Tattling is for little girls. Unfortunately, in the last years, the number of little-girl-wannabes is starting to grow disproportonately. Blame the web or the media or the people or whatever.
Facts: Bale is a great actor. Filming a blockbuster is strenuos. And little girls are little girls.

PS - the actor is the one who has to "make believe" he is in another world. Not an easy task.

The DP just walks around and drinks sodas.

seems like a huge cun+ to me.

Was he polite? No. I'm a fan though. Personally, I think these people that go bonkers (while this is NOT an excuse) are under a ton of stress(that they put themselves in most of the time), but if you were put under a microscope all the time and were scrutinized, I think we would all go a little bonkers every once in awhile too. Again, not calling it an excuse, but lets think about where they are coming from. These people are entertainers, shouldn't be confused with role models...look at Hoffman