I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell

Tools    

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Whose got your back?
Tucker's got my back...

Based off of Tucker Max's hilarious book about his life of being a drunk, womanizing douchebag the whole time. I loved every moment of it. From the looks of it, it looks like it is based off of The Austin Road Trip (language,) but deviates in MANY ways.

The cast includes Matt Czuchry, (Gilmore Girls) Jesse Bradford,(Clockstoppers) and Geoff Stults (Wedding Crashers.) Tucker Max is writing the screenplay and Bob Gosse is directing. For more info hit up HERE and HERE.

And look, we even have a trailer:

If they do serve beer in hell, they better have mixed drinks too.

To each their own, but I think Tucker Max is the toolsiest tool who ever tooled. I don't for a moment believe most of his stories are true, and the ones that are have certainly been embellished beyond all recognition. I don't think he's terribly witty, or much of a writer, either, and I hope this movie bombs.

Just my opinion.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
For me, I don't care if it's true. Just this humour is way up my alley (I'm a high school guy, remember that) and I don't care if it bombs, as long as I catch it.

My life isn't written very well.
...never heard of him...

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Welcome to the human race...
Heard of him, wish I hadn't. Tucker Max is the biggest tool this side of a certain progressive metal band.

I've never heard of him either, but then, I wish I'd never heard of anyone called Tucker Max. How could he possibly be anything other than a complete twat?

I remember sitting around on the grass at a wine festival with my ex and his friends, and his best friend in the group was reading that I Hope We Serve Beer In Hell book the entire time and laughing up a storm, thinking it was the greatest book ever written.

So, of course, I too hope it bombs.

I think this looks like the least funniest movie ever. My God...could those jokes be any more obvious?

No they couldn't

If they do serve beer in hell, they better have mixed drinks too.
I thought the same thing when I read the title...

Oh, and I've never heard of this guy either... and sorry Lennon, but I didn't find the trailer even remotely funny...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)