Shutter Island

Tools    

I can sum this one up: Leonardo leans in and talks in a hushed tone whilst pointing in frustration, Leonardo grunts....Leonardo sweats....he runs a bit....movie's overrrrrr.

...but really, he does those things alot.

But boy is he sexy.

and the movie looks good.

Looks predictable if you ask me. Ill still watch it when it comes out but I'm not excited.

Great things happen when you put Dicaprio and Scorsese on one movie.
I soooo totally agree with you on this 100%

Every single movie that they have do together has been amazing & this one will definitely be amazing as well

Second Official Trailer for Martin Scorsese's Shutter Island

Paramount has debuted a second new trailer for Martin Scorsese's Shutter Island today on Apple. This new version features a few of the same scenes we'd seen in the original trailer plus plenty more we haven't seen yet. It also doesn't spoil any of the twists and turns anymore, thankfully. The only other major change is the release date - from October to February of next year (as already reported).

You can watch the second trailer for Martin Scorsese's Shutter Island below...

Synopsis:

The story of two U.S. marshals, Teddy Daniels (Leonardo DiCaprio) and Chuck Aule (Mark Ruffalo), who are summoned to a remote and barren island off the cost of Massachusetts to investigate the mysterious disappearance of a murderess from the island's fortress-like mental hospital for the criminally insane.
Shutter Island is directed by prolific filmmaker Martin Scorsese, of everything from Taxi Driver to Raging Bull to Goodfellas to Cape Fear to Gangs of New York to The Aviator to The Departed. The screenplay was written by Laeta Kalogridis, of Night Watch, Alexander, and Pathfinder previously. This is based on Dennis Lehane's novel. Paramount is bringing Shutter Island to theaters on February 19th, 2010 early next year.

Source: FirstShowing.net and

The new trailer is even better than the first one. I've read the novel (which was pretty good), but the film looks WAY better. DiCaprio is the best working American leading man, and Scorsese is probably in the top 5 film directors of all time. Both of them are favorites of mine.

So, yeah... it goes without saying that I'm excited about this film.

See the trailer here:

I can sum this one up: Leonardo leans in and talks in a hushed tone whilst pointing in frustration, Leonardo grunts....Leonardo sweats....he runs a bit....movie's overrrrrr.

...but really, he does those things alot.
Huh? What are you talking about? He also performs dialogue and builds distinct characters a lot...