What do you eat when you're at the movies?

Tools    

I used to get popcorn and still do on the odd occasion but I just hate that it gets stuck in my teeth so easily so I usually avoid nowadays. I usually just drink a cup of beer if the cinema has a bar and maybe share nachos with a date or something.

Nothing - I personally hate people eating during the movie. I will buy a bottle of water though - and have cough lollies in case I get into a coughing fit.

Happy New Year from Philly!
I going to sit next to Lily and crunch on my nachos and traffic cone orange processed cheese food. I can't wait to get to the bottom of my soda cup. Slurp,slurp!

I keep eating something at the canteen section. Generally cool drinks and hot chips.
No heavy foods are available in our Theaters. So no sleeping in the movie.

You guys ready to let the dogs out?
If i do get food or drink it's usually the traditional soda and popcorn or sometimes I'll get chips. Usually have a drink with me though.

Does anybody eat the Snow Caps? Anybody? I dont, but Ive seen those damn things at every movie theatre Ive been in for 30 years. Not once have I ever seen anybody with them in their hand or seen anyone eating one. Not once!

Revenge is a meal best served cold.
Whatever my wife sneaks in her purse.
I'm not a big eater at movies however.

Raisinettes - ever since I was a kid

Something chocolate with Popcorn (eaten together) is my husband's fav

Does anybody eat the Snow Caps? Anybody? I dont, but Ive seen those damn things at every movie theatre Ive been in for 30 years. Not once have I ever seen anybody with them in their hand or seen anyone eating one. Not once!
Yup. I love Snow Caps, so I'll have them at the theatre sometimes, too.

nachos with cheese.

a bit of popcorn

a coke, or a big blue slushee.

oh yeah, and some sort of candy...m&m's with peanuts in em most likely.

Popcorn rules!!!

Popcorn and M&M's! Eating both at the same time, gives it a really nice taste! And a large coke

popcorn, i can no longer have extra butter on top, because.....you get the idea