Killing Eve

Tools    

The second ep of season 4 revealed that Villanelle's desire to change was sincere, but she wanted to do it on her own terms and that turned out to be impossible, That final scene with her and her alter-ego was awesome. Meanwhile Eve and Carolyn both seem to have trouble keeping their eye on the prize. Loved the music in this ep too, especially that new version of "Anyone who had a heart".

Just watched ep3...is Villanelle's capture the end of her desire to to change? Or knowing that Eve is wise to her is what will stop her desire to change? The inexplicable link between Eve and Villanelle seems to get stronger as the twelve begin dropping like flies. And how much does Koinstantin have to do with it? And why were the scenes all of a sudden titled after the characters instead of the locations? I grow more confused with each episode, but it's like a traffic accident...I can't look and I can't look away.

Ok, I definitely missed something somewhere...Villanelle is part of the Twelve? I thought she either worked for them or they were after her. I like Konstantine's new Villanelle, thoughI didn't get the scene on the tilt-o-whirl and the chemistry between Eve and Helen is off te charts. Carolyn is still the show's biggest enigma...I still feel like nothing that comes out of her mouth is the truth.

Well, ep 5 finally offered some shocking backstory on the Twelve...are we now supposed to believe, after everything we've seen, that Konstantin is one of the founding fathers of the Twelve? And are we supposed to believe that he tried to take out Villanelle? I hope Eve can get away from Helenn...she's straight up insane. She's probably going to pick up that piece of paper that Konstantine gave to Villanelle. Curiouser and curiouser...

Strong work by Fiona Shaw as Carolyn keeps everyone guessing about where her loyalties lie...I was shocked when she actually mentioned her son's death for the first time in about a dozen episodes. Loved that fight scene with Helenn, Villananelle and Eve...I knew the second Helenn mentioned that Helenn had kissed Eve that she was dead. And now that Eve has had her first straight kill, what's next for her. Konstantine;s new assassin is good at what she does, but she still has too many "feelings" about it. If she's going to remain that emotionally connected to what she's doing, she's not going to be doing it for long. And who was that woman who fought Villanelle in Scotland in the final scene?

I was nice to see Eve lighten up a little bit in ep7, because I think she's beginning to lose it. Strill trying to figure out who Villanelle's new camping buddy is. Carolyn said she thought that man in the lobby was trying to poison her with that drink, but I could have sworn she took a sip of it before she told the new scary guy to help himself. New character after new character introduced in every episode. This show is getting very confusing.

Wow, ep 8 started out with a bang. or more precisely a scratch I guess...that was awesome when Eve literally scratched that girl's eyes out. No really understanding where Villanelle's feels are regarding Eve right now. Reading Villanelle the last few episodes has been pretty much impossible; loved when the tourists asked Eve and Villanelle how they met. I actually got a chill when they suggested that they read Eve and Villanelle's taro cards. Loved that the girls were only interested in hearing about their futures. The sleeping bag scene was stupid hot without being tasteless. For some reason, I'm not buying that Pam killed Konstantne, I think she's trying to set up Carolyn. Eve was so funny performing that marriage ceremony. This ep rocked because it got back to the heart of this show...relationship between Eve and Villanelle...feels like a new chapter.

Umm, @Gideon58 did you watch the whole episode? Because episode 8 was the final one. Do you have the order wrong or something?

It's gotten a lot of crap, but I think series 4 was the second best one. It was always going to end one of two ways (IMO) and this was one of them.

I won't say more until I know you've seen the last episode.

Umm, @Gideon58 did you watch the whole episode? Because episode 8 was the final one. Do you have the order wrong or something?

It's gotten a lot of crap, but I think series 4 was the second best one. It was always going to end one of two ways (IMO) and this was one of them.

I won't say more until I know you've seen the last episode.

OK, I think I watched all of the episodes and I gu4ess episode 8 didn't feel like a series finale because it probably wasn't originally intended to be the series finale, but it did provide some closuire.

But one of them is dead. How is that not feeling like a series finale?
Stopped watching this show some time ago. Shocked that one of them (no idea who) is dead.