The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
Finally cleaned off/organized my dresser. Been a mess since I moved in. Now I just gotta get my two other bedrooms straightened out.

Also finally completed the Sith Fighter LEGO model tonight, too, which has now been retired. So glad I bought it when I did.

Went for a morning walk near my place.
Picture taken with an iPhone XS my sister traded for a Xiaomi because the iPhone didn't take good pictures.

Finally cleaned off/organized my dresser. Been a mess since I moved in.
I didn’t realize you had actually moved into your new house. Everything going well?

I didn’t realize you had actually moved into your new house. Everything going well?
Yeah, I've been here since end of February. It took a good two weeks before I got comfortable in the house and didn't freak out at every noise, but I did some stuff to make me feel more comfortable/safe. I've never lived by myself, so it was quite an adjustment. But I quite enjoy the experience and wouldn't have it any other way now.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Yeah, I've been here since end of February. It took a good two weeks before I got comfortable in the house and didn't freak out at every noise, but I did some stuff to make me feel more comfortable/safe. I've never lived by myself, so it was quite an adjustment. But I quite enjoy the experience and wouldn't have it any other way now.
Time to live by yourself. Which I did for a mere decade of my life.

How is your doggie enjoying himself?

Time to live by yourself. Which I did for a mere decade of my life.

How is your doggie enjoying himself?
He’s great when I’m at home with him. But he goes ******* when I leave and when I roll up after work. I’ve yet to put a camera up to see if he whines when I’m at work. He’s a champ with that bladder tho.

And remember that jacket addiction I spoke of? This came in the mail today.

We need deets on the jacket.
I can provide a link this time. It was one of the few ones I bought new since it was a great sale. Pretty great quality. First thing I’ve ever bought from Duluth Trading Co. And I love the color.

https://www.duluthtrading.com/mens-b...oat-B2187.html

I can provide a link this time. It was one of the few ones I bought new since it was a great sale. Pretty great quality. First thing I’ve ever bought from Duluth Trading Co. And I love the color.

https://www.duluthtrading.com/mens-b...oat-B2187.html
Made in Spain. Very nice. Functional, but stylish too. Move over hangers!

Society ennobler, last seen in Medici's Florence
It is a nice Sunday, time for our usual bike tour around the city center.
One of the traditional stops is in the King's Palace garden for a bottle of Somersby cider.

Following my nephew in his early mountain biking attempts.

Is it possible a video to be uploaded in the threads?

Directly, as an attachment? Nah. Just go with YT and embed it, ideally.

Stayed up late to wrap up this bedside music listening setup. Totally worth being sleepy tomorrow

I think we have the exactly same laptop: Lenovo Thinkpad X220. Bought mine reconditioned ten years ago, still kicking, my friends are telling me to buy a new one and play a shooting game with them, Counter Strike Global Offensive, but this one still works, another reconditioned will be around 350,00 - 400,00 €.

I think we have the exactly same laptop: Lenovo Thinkpad X220. Bought mine reconditioned ten years ago, still kicking, my friends are telling me to buy a new one and play a shooting game with them, Counter Strike Global Offensive, but this one still works, another reconditioned will be around 350,00 - 400,00 €.
Close. This one is its older brother: the X61. I got it in 2008 and used it all throughout college. Never gonna let it go even if it dies. I’ll just make it a display piece then. Too many good memories staying up til 2am writing term papers.

But I also do own a X220T, though, that I picked up in 2016, which is also running Linux. That was the last great X series laptop they made. IMO, anything later than that is trash.