Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Maybe I'm watching Interview With The Vampire:

Don't know what to expect.

Boxman, that's not the hardcore version, is it? If so, there's a lot more than "a random lesbian scene".

Matcat, let me know what you thought of Interview, if you watch it. Have you read the book(s)?

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
The King Of Comedy. Hoping to see another Scorsese masterpiece.

Matcat, let me know what you thought of Interview, if you watch it. Have you read the book(s)?
I really liked the movie, and I've never seen an actual vampire movie. It was very different from the movies I normally watch. The cast was great, I think. I haven't read the books, but three years ago a friend told me about them and the movie, so I thought now was the time to watch it

wish me luck. I heard there's a random lesbian seen there. looking forward to that hehe
Haha good luck

Hindi movie Lakshya

Now that the weather is getting colder, I'll have time to watch a miniseries. I've got John Adams on deck right now. I've heard great things about it.

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Swedish version). Saw it once last night, and I thought it was great. It followed the novel very closely apart from a few switched details here and there.