What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Cat People ~ Gosling

(not original video)

think I like Bowie's version better....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

"Christmas Card from a Hooker in Minneapolis"
Tom Waits

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Ipod on shuffle as usual:

The Gun Club - Brother and Sister: 8) listening to a lot of these guys lately.
Tom Waits - Straight to the Top (Vegas): pretty funny song but only really good as a stepping stone to the even more shoddy, much cooler song 'I'll Take NY' (on the same album).
Von Iva - Not Hot to Trot: good.

Patti Smith - People Have the Power: Pretty cliche (the meek are awesome!) and doesn't help that it sounds like a new age self-help anthem. A good juxtaposition would come from playing this back to back with 22 Going on 23 by The Butthole Surfers. I realllllly lllike Dancin' Barefoot though.
Foetus - The Only Good Christian is a Dead Christian: this song has a lot of nostalgia for me from when I hated everyone.
theThe - Flesh and Bones: excellent slightly rare song by this band. Second only to Perfect ('Original Version' from the singles collection, the version on 'Soul Mining' isn't quite as good.)
Portion Control - Under the Skin: I never listened to this awesome Portion Control song before. Portion Control were a cool band, it's too bad more dance-industrial bands didn't do songs like this and Screen of Death and Brain Scraper Death Dive.

Mission of Burma - Forget: Just got into this band even though I've had a couple cds for years, I like it.
Capitol Punishment - Elephant Man: First time listening to it, pretty good.
Aphex Twin - Curtains: This is the catchiest ambient music I've ever heard. Most ambient music is not really made to be listened to but this is. Awesome.

Now I'm listening to some Renegade Soundwave.