Actors You Dislike

Tools    

The truth is in here
While there are actors I don't like, it's getting harder and harder to say I "hate" any, mostly because I've discovered that even those who give some really, really bad performances in some movies can be amazing in others. At first I hated Kristen Stewart because of her boring performance in the Twilight movies and even Snow White And The Huntsman I didn't really care for her in. But Welcome To The Rileys convinced me I had miss something, that she had more talent than she'd gotten any chance to demonstrate. Or in the least that she could act given a good enough script. And even though I still haven't seen another movie with her yet, that changed my entire perception of her. I also wrote off Justin Long as one of my least favorite since I started realizing how several times I didn't even realize that was him and I still liked his performance. And on Jennifer Aniston I'm just very mixed, sometimes she's good, sometimes she doesn't do anything for me...

Not to mention even my favorite actor Al Pacino was still bad in Hangman, but that was only because he was so poorly directed. The list has shrunk over the years, so now there are only a spare few people worth mentioning.

Of course, I can point out individual bad acting performances, mostly bad first impressions (meaning I also haven't seen another movie with them yet where they might be better), or from actors I usually like, but that's not really what this thread is asking for.

Josh Gad - He annoys me every time he comes onscreen. There's just something obnoxious about the way he plays his characters that kills it for me. However, I still liked him as Headphones in The Internship.

Malin Åkerman - Incredibly bland and montone actor. Annoyed the piss out of me throughout Misconduct.

Channing Tatum - He just hasn't convinced me as a dramatic actor so far. Bored me to tears in 10 Years and The Son Of No One (It probably didn't help I hated both movies as well).

That's it. That's all I could come up with when thinking hard enough.

Now, if we were talking about good actors who keep starring in all these crappy or subpar movies, that's another story...

Sandra Bullock, Mina Tander and Jennifer Lawrence of actresses.
Bruce Willis, Rhys Ifans and Ben Affleck of actors.

Getting sick of seeing Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) in just about every cheapjack action movie. He's becoming one of those annoying celebs.

Nicolas cage comes to mind but I haven't watched what are considered his best. I really wanna see bad lieutenant 2 as many people like it and it's a herzog
Same, him and Steven Seagal. Used to like Nicholas Cage but after seeing him nearly everywhere started to lose interest in his movies.

Kevin Hart. He seems like a nice guy in real life, but as an actor, he's obnoxious and annoying.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

I'm surprised I never posted in this thread.

-Mark Wahlberg
-Orlando Bloom
-Christian Bale
-George Clooney
-Alec Baldwin
-Malcolm McDowell
-Peter O'Toole (except as the voice of Anton Ego)
-all Twilight alums
-most comic actors

There are probably more, but that's a start.

On-screen characters I Dislike due to their activities in certain motion pictures:

• Ben Affleck

• Jessica Alba

• Krista Allen

• Jennifer Aniston

CHEWBWAKA

The truth is in here
-Malcolm McDowell
-Peter O'Toole (except as the voice of Anton Ego)
What? Why these two? They are arguably some of the most charismatic actors to exist.

That's just a weird motivation honestly. What about them is creepy?
I find Peter O'Toole totally creepy. It's like he's this odd uncle that nobody wants to invite to Christmas and no one will let him baby set!

They just look creepy. Their faces and expressions creep me out. Don't know how it's "weird" to not want to watch someone I find creepy.

In McDowell's case it doesn't help that pretty much every role of his I've seen involves his character raping somebody. Also it doesn't help either of them that they both took part in Caligula, but in O'Toole's case he could be playing an other wise non-creepy character - such as Priam in Troy - and I still find him creepy.

The truth is in here
I find Peter O'Toole totally creepy. It's like he's this odd uncle that nobody wants to invite to Christmas and no one will let him baby set!
Nothing about O'Toole is creepy to me. I mean, he kinda is in Caligula, but that's the point. He plays his part well. I find him a really captivating actor. I love his performances in Lawrence Of Arabia and The Last Emperor.

Nothing about O'Toole is creepy to me. I mean, he kinda is in Caligula, but that's the point. He plays his part well. I find him a really captivating actor. I love his performances in Lawrence Of Arabia and The Last Emperor.
Watch him in My Favorite Year (1982)