MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2019 Season

Tools    

They played an actual baseball game this morning! It's starting! Well, sort of. They play another today and then take like a week off, but still!

!

Game started 5:30AM EST though Even the west coast fans hadda been miffed. Tokyo-Smokyo!

And OY!, Tim snagged the closer for the Mariners off the waiver wire. I'm slipping.

Found myself about to make a trade offer for a SS in case my Willy Adames prediction's unfruitful. I need to be more confident in my homer wisdom, yet I'm smart enough to know that statements contrary. The struggle begins...

Game started 5:30AM EST though Even the west coast fans hadda been miffed. Tokyo-Smokyo!

And OY!, Tim snagged the closer for the Mariners off the waiver wire. I'm slipping.

Found myself about to make a trade offer for a SS in case my Willy Adames prediction's unfruitful. I need to be more confident in my homer wisdom, yet I'm smart enough to know that statements contrary. The struggle begins...
Yeah, I saw that Strickland got the save in game 1—and thought it was unlikely that he was available, but checked anyway—and was happy to snag him. Coming out of the draft, my bullpen was a bit thin and historically Hunter Strickland has burned me, but he's got the job, so he's worth the spot!

Thanks to the A's/M's series, I'm the early league leader haha! Here's to hoping that I can go wire-to-wire!

Thanks to the A's/M's series, I'm the early league leader haha! Here's to hoping that I can go wire-to-wire!
Ha ha ha!

No
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	580589536_1769048156.jpg
Views:	441
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	52523  

The Most Underrated Player On Each MLB Team

An interesting fun article. We Fantasy Baseballers already knew these tidbits anyway

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mlb...cid=spartanntp

Austin Meadows batting lead off for the Ray's gets a homer vs Verlander with our first at bat of the season - BAM!

Masahiro Tanaka gets taken out of the game right before the last out to get credited a Quality Start - DAMN!

And the first "dumb drop" of the year award goes to......ME!

Dont trust Yahoo. Yesterday I checked and it said the Dodgers didn't have him scheduled to pitch.

If you're talking about the green check mark, they routinely don't have those up to date, or managers don't necessarily announce things at the start of the season that far in advance. Don't go just by that.

Even if he wasn't, absent a specific announcement he was going to the bullpen, he'd obviously start at some point.

The Ray's are atop the AL East and my Moneyballers 1st place in the Fantasy Baseball league. If it was September right now I'd be lovin' life