Song Tournament # 8 The Mega Tournament

Tools    

How did Hendrix not get through?
It was tied. Pussy Galore broke the tie by voting for Cranberries.

It's my fault, Christine. At one point, I changed my vote to Jimi Hendrix, which would have secured his win. But then I changed it back to The Cranberries. My original vote was for Cranberries to begin with.

It's my fault, Christine. At one point, I changed my vote to Jimi Hendrix, which would have secured his win. But then I changed it back to The Cranberries. My original vote was for Cranberries to begin with.
Never mind. You know Jimi Hendrix is a god tho don't you?

I vote for The Cranberries-Zombie

I love People Are Strange. As I've said, it's the ringtone for this phone I use to post on, so I hear it hundreds of times every week. It wakes me up at all damn hours, I hear it when I'm in the shower, I hear it when I'm trying to listen to something else-I just hear it way too much. Another thing is that I love about 40 Doors songs, but only one Cranberries song, so Zombie stands out more to me.

Another thing is that I love about 40 Doors songs, but only one Cranberries song, so Zombie stands out more to me.
You don't like this?

I think I've nominated both before. Not that they reach the final when I nominate them.

Nothing against Derek, but it annoys me that he keeps doing so well in these tournaments. After all, this is a guy who thinks Linkin Park is one of the greatest bands of all time. He also said that Limp Bizkit's version of "Behind Blue Eyes" is better than The Who's version. I've seen him express all sorts of terrible opinions about music in these threads, yet we continue to enable him by voting for his nominations.

With that said, however, I vote for The Doors- "People Are Strange." I hate to do so, since it will give Derek another win and The Doors have already won one of these tournaments, but The Doors is one of my favorite bands. I used to have a Jim Morrison poster in my bedroom, and I own all of their CDs. "People Are Strange" isn't one of their best songs, but I definitely prefer it to "Zombie."

I never would've thought that these would be the last two songs standing. It's strange how these things turn out. I bet we could re-do this tournament and just switch up the match-ups and we'd get a completely different winner every time.

They still deserve the wins, though. They got here to the Final Two for some reason.