My Sexiest Male Movie Character List

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
Ill also add that this scene from Alien: Covenant is at once the most hilarious and unnerving in the whole movie.

Never have I've seen someone with such sexual chemistry with himself:

Needs to be seen to be believed.

Sorry Gideon. We've turned this into the Fassbender Beauty We Appreciate discussion.

Jack Jericho, The Pick Up Artist

Robert Downey Jr makes his first appearance on the list as a young womanizer who tries to romance a woman (Molly Ringwald) more concerned with her father's gambling debts.

This might just do nobody any good.
Russ Tamblyn was sexy as hell in the best role of his career.
Ehem...

Willie O'Keefe, JFK

Kevin Bacon gave a steamy performance in the 1991 classic as a bisexual hustler who might have had a small role in the assassination.

Marcus Graham, Boomerang (1992)

Eddie Murphy was seriously sexy in this 1992 comedy as a womanizing advertising executive who meets his match in his new boss (Robin Givens).

Young Magneto in the x men movies. Does a great job of being so refined.
Apparently really adept at doing the lines in other languages too. He was brilliant in First Class, he added a lot of depth to the character. It's the best performance I've seen so far. Fans might be interesting in checking him out in Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Silk Stocking too. It's quite funny in retrospect and I'll say no more than that .

You can't win an argument just by being right!
No daily dose of man flesh yet, Gid?

Romeo, William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet (1996)

Leonardo DiCaprio made Shakespeare sexy in Baz Luhrman's contemporary adaptation of the classic.

Willie Beemen, Any Given Sunday

Jamie Foxx was smoking hot and stole this entire movie from its gigantic all-star cast as a cocky pro football player who begins to believe his own press.