Adam West

Tools    

When I heard the news, the first thing I thought of was this documentary - probably the last thing I saw Adam in.

And it was one heck of a fascinating documentary - who were the guys the agents told Adam he'd be alongside as the young up-and-coming megastars? I remember Steve McQueen and Clint Eastwood, but was there another?

Did Adam ever get his star on the walk of fame?
The other was Roger Moore...they were all signed to Warners at the same time, but West was the only one whose contract was dropped a year later. If you have a chance, Captain, I hope you read my review of the documentary.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
My10-year-old self laid on the living room floor in front of my parents' B&W Zenith TV at 7:30 every Wed. and Thu. night watching "Batman". I could monopolize the TV then because it was after the network news and before the shows they wanted to watch.

My name is West,,, Adam West.

R.I.P.

"Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb!" Thanks for posting one of his best bits.

For fans of his, Adam West recently returned to the role of Batman in a DC Animated film called The Return of the Caped Crusaders, a throwback to the 60s series. Before his death, West also finished the voice-work for a sequel called Batman vs. Two-Face.
Yeah, I noticed that, and with Burt Ward and Julie Newmar apparently. It's great when, especially after a really long time, actors come back to play roles like this. It means so much to the fans.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
Yeah, I noticed that, and with Burt Ward and Julie Newmar apparently. It's great when, especially after a really long time, actors come back to play roles like this. It means so much to the fans.
Yeah, I saw The Caped Crusaders one, it was really cheesy, as expected, but it was amusing as well.

I remember I went to St. Louis' Wizard World and it had a panel with Adam West and Burt Ward. A small kid asked Adam West to do his "Batman" voice, Adam West stared at him blankly for a few seconds, then, said, in a deep voice: "I'M BATMAN!"