I need some recomendations for blockbuster queue

Tools    

If you know my taste in films recomend some great movies that I have probably never seen . My queue on blockbuster is pretty empty and I can't think of any movies I haven't seen (that i would like)

Well your taste seems to be of the comedy and mobster type movies. All I can suggest is broadening your genres or checking out some classic comedies like, for instance, Duck Soup or some dark humour like Harold and Maude or The End (Burt Reynolds). I don't really know of many mobster movies that I have seen that you likely haven't, however. Perhaps Taxi Driver or The Untouchables...all of which you've likely seen.

Well your taste seems to be of the comedy and mobster type movies. All I can suggest is broadening your genres or checking out some classic comedies like, for instance, Duck Soup or some dark humour like Harold and Maude or The End (Burt Reynolds). I don't really know of many mobster movies that I have seen that you likely haven't, however. Perhaps Taxi Driver or The Untouchables...all of which you've likely seen.
i like pretty much every genre apart from horror

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Heaven forbid you broaden your interests! Rent The Professionals. You may be surprised. Plus, are you a brewer?

Heaven forbid you broaden your interests! Rent The Professionals. You may be surprised. Plus, are you a brewer?
Brewer ? I do live in Milwaukee

but I'm only 16 , if your talking about beer that is

(i put the proffesionals on my queue and i'm probably gona put duck soup on)

Seriously, check out Netflix. Their que is better organized, they have more available selections and they deliver a lot faster plus their customer service is a lot friendlier and readier to resolve problems ( such as missing or damaged discs ).

Seriously, check out Netflix. Their que is better organized, they have more available selections and they deliver a lot faster plus their customer service is a lot friendlier and readier to resolve problems ( such as missing or damaged discs ).
I prefer blockbuster because of it's cordination with the retail store where you just take the movies your done with and get 3 "free" rentals when you hand those in .

I prefer blockbuster because of it's cordination with the retail store where you just take the movies your done with and get 3 "free" rentals when you hand those in .
Yeah, for now it's the only thing they got going, but even that, if you want be sure to get the new releases you want, you have to be in the store when they open on Tuesday morning. Nowadays, most of their employees are the same ones that get your hamburger order wrong at Macdonalds. I just can't deal with it.

Yeah, for now it's the only thing they got going, but even that, if you want be sure to get the new releases you want, you have to be in the store when they open on Tuesday morning. Nowadays, most of their employees are the same ones that get your hamburger order wrong at Macdonalds. I just can't deal with it.
lol , the guy who works there is a big david lynch fan : whenever i rent a david lynch movie he says something - that and coen brothers

currently my queue is

Shipped - Miller's Crossing , Rashomon , Proffesionals

1. Animal House
2. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
3. Donnie Brasco
4. Boyz N the Hood
5. Baby Boy
6. Ocean's Twelve
7. Adaptation

Can anyone tell me a couple akira kurosawa films that have good dvd transfers ?

Ran, Yojimbo, Hidden Fortress, High and Low, Ikiru. Knowing you, I'd say you're most likely to enjoy Yojimbo and Hidden Fortress. If you're ever in the mood to try some non-Samurai-themed Kurosawa films, check out High and Low and Ikiru.

Originally Posted by meatwadsprite
Can anyone tell me a couple akira kurosawa films that have good dvd transfers ?
All of the Criterions.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Long Good Friday (1980)
Miller's Crossing (1990)
The Funeral (1996)
Layer Cake (2004)
Blood In, Blood Out (1993)
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead (2003)
King of New York (1990)
L.A. Confidential (1997)
Love, Honour & Obey (2000)
Road to Perdition (2002)

...check out those great crime dramas

Horrorphiliac