Thai Movies

Tools    

There is a treasure chest waiting to be opened by the American audiences. Here are some Thai movies worth a look: Bangkok Dangerous, Chok Dee, The Tessaract, Art Of The Devil, Bangrajan, Legend Of Suriyothai, Yaowarat, Dang Bireyley And The Young Gangsters, Ong Bak, The Protector and theme related Brokedown Palace and Return To Paradise.

I thought The Protector/Warrior King/Tom Yum-Goong was tripe!

Sure i'm forgetting a great Thai film but i'd also recommend- Tears of a Black Tiger and Shutter, also Colic based on the trailer only mind.

I've seen Bankok Dangerous and Art of the Devil, I have Art of the Devil 2 but have yet to watch it. They were ok, I mostly enjoy watching movies from other countries simply because , while the story may not be anything new its interesting to see how other cultures film various scenes.

The movie "Ong Bak" is a great movie from the list above..

Most of the above mentioned are non-martial art.
Do you know some movies that's martial arts-related?

May I ask if Bangkok Dangerous is the same as Bangkok Haunted? I am curious because I have watched the latter which is a horror film.

May I ask if Bangkok Dangerous is the same as Bangkok Haunted? I am curious because I have watched the latter which is a horror film.
Bangkok Dangerous is a Thai crime drama about a professional hit man.