I'm Getting Tired Discussing Movies By Myself

Tools    

Why though, I got used on reading your article make it a novela sometime meat!!!....

I'm here..You're not alone..

Well, something else we can try a couple times is to schedule a screening of a movie. It would work best if it was a favorite we've all seen multiple times . . .
I'm curious what are chances are, of pulling this off in December . . . with the movie being A Christmas Story?!? After reading through the Christmas thread, it is easily this boards favorite for the holiday. With most of the people, that is. I just thought it would be neat, and for those who haven't seen it yet, I would surely recommend it to you all.

Well, the idea is for either a chat-room, or a thread. This being Holden's idea, he did post a link to another site that does this, and they use a thread. I was just tossing in an idea, for a movie that I hope we can view together. As far as I know, he should get first pick. Then again, this isn't set in stone yet, either.

This forums is the second most active forum about movies : following rottentomatoes (which is way more active , but it's horribly laggy and glitchy - and it's moderators do whatever they want).

I would defintly enjoy more activity on this forum

Hey Meat I got a question for you...do you know when will they show Justice League Movie, what will the story about and who are the casts? If it's Ok though......thanks!!!!

Hey Meat I got a question for you...do you know when will they show Justice League Movie, what will the story about and who are the casts? If it's Ok though......thanks!!!!
nope