People you know who are in a film

Tools    

Lots of people I knew were extras in Mr. 3000 which had a large amount of extras in it's scenes at Miller Park.

Who do you know that has been in a movie ?

I've done some extra and bit-part work in The Raging Bull, Midnite Run, Apocalypse Now, Damon Wayans Show etc. Robert D., Anne and Jacqueline I know socially. Rober Duvall is a good friend.

The Next Lindsey Lohan......
I have auditions for movies before, but have never landed a part as of yet.

I have a friend who was an extra in a movie. Thats the closest I can get.

In art school though I worked on the set of Robocop 2 which was filmed largely in Houston. We painted backdrops and saw an actor once in a while... never Peter Weller though.

Send me an autograph when you do???

Sure.

The closest I came to nailing down a part was in Little Miss Sunshine as one of the Pageant Girls that Abigail Breslin goes up against at the end of the movie. I got called back 3 times for that.

But if you keep or even get Urban Outfitters catalogs I have modeled for them for some of there teen and pre-teen lines.

The closest I came to nailing down a part was in Little Miss Sunshine as one of the Pageant Girls that Abigail Breslin goes up against at the end of the movie. I got called back 3 times for that.
I loved that movie......shucks. It would have been so cool. Hey if only. Keep your fingers crossed and hope for something to come up.

I loved that movie......shucks. It would have been so cool. Hey if only. Keep your fingers crossed and hope for something to come up.

I and my mom(who is covering as my agent right now) are always keeping our ears and eyes opened for anything and everything. I also auditioned for the new Disney Show Witches of Waverly Place. I had to go to Florida for that one. I didn't get any role, but I got a few days at Walt Disney World.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
My friend Brian is an extra in the film In the Army Now with Pauly Shore, and my friend Colleen is an extra in two scenes of The Next Karate Kid.

I've done some extra and bit-part work in The Raging Bull, Midnite Run, Apocalypse Now, Damon Wayans Show etc. Robert D., Anne and Jacqueline I know socially. Rober Duvall is a good friend.
Robert Duvall is a good friend, but you misspell his first and last name? And you were in Raging Bull and Midnight Run but make small mistakes in both their titles?

I'm sure you can understand my skepticism.

Wanted to make a bad joke about jrs, a cute girl and something coming up.

I chose not to.

Robert Duvall is a good friend, but you misspell his first and last name? And you were in Raging Bull and Midnight Run but make small mistakes in both their titles?

I'm sure you can understand my skepticism.
They are just typos. I don't know of a name Rober, clearly the t left out at the end is a fast writing typo. Bob's last name is Duvall, so I don't know what you arer talking about there. Whers is the mistake in The Raging Bull, you mean beacause I included The in the Title? And I misspeled Midnight instead of Midnight so shoot me. Furthermore I don't know of anybody that's particularly proud of having done any extra work and to know a celebrity is no big deal. You have no clue who I am or what I've done. It's mistakenly envious nits like you that really piss me off, but I don't really care if you believe it or not and if you don't appreciate my participation on these threads, that's fine too. I was hoping to learn something here and offer my two cents but the only thing I'm learning so far is that I can do without all this small minded b.s. Have a nice day and go play with your Starwars chums. You so clearly belong in that world.

All this?

It's just that those are some mighty big names you're throwing around there. Surely you expected a little skepticism? What if the shoe were on the proverbial other foot?

As for the last two sentences, don't be such a drama queen.

They are just typos but I don't really care if you believe it or not and if you don't appreciate my participation on these threads, that's fine too. I was hoping to learn something here and offer my two cents but I can really do without all this. Have a nice day.

The Adventure Starts Here!
My close calls:

They filmed the interior grocery store scenes from Gung-Ho at our neighborhood store when Yoda was a baby. We got to see Ron Howard (and his paneled station wagon), George Wendt, and local favorite Michael Keaton.

Oh, and many years later (1999), I got married under the Gung-Ho gazebo, which was moved slightly from where it was in the movie.

---

I applied for Survivor about three times. The second time (Pearl Islands) two female contestants backed out at the last minute (two weeks before shooting was to begin), and I got a twenty-minute phone interview with Lynn Spillman, head casting director. She said they had two other women to call, but that if it was me, they'd call back within 24 hours and I'd have to be ready to leave within two weeks.

Every time the phone rang over the next 24 hours, I had a mini-coronary.