Things that annoy you...

Tools    

Finally! got a 15 mph speed hump on our street. We were promised two, but the only one, so far, is outside my house. Master bedroom directly overlooks the speed hump & my problem is gonna be the numpties that don’t see the speed hump signs. Especially in the lane closest to my house. It makes quite a racket when they crash over the hump. Might be a problem for a sensitive sleeper like me.

Worst case scenario I will have to talk to someone at City Hall or DOT to make the sign stand out more.

First day with the speed hump very noisy. But yesterday white arrows were painted on the hump in both directions & now I don’t even notice the hump. What a difference the white arrows have made.

Anti-vaxxers.

A client today: "More dogs die from the rabies vaccine than from rabies."

Yeah, dude. That's because we vaccinate dogs against the rabies virus. You know, so they don't get rabies.

If she was not joking. Moron of the week: Keira Knightly. How about, instead of banning your daughter from watching certain Disney animations because of how female characters are shown, you let her watch them and then discuss what she has just watched and point out the negative things you see.

When people cough in my face. AND DON'T EVEN BOTHER APOLOGISING.

On a similar note, people with poo-breath who always seem to want to stand really close and breathe in your face.

On a similar note, people with poo-breath who always seem to want to stand really close and breathe in your face.
And they always seem to be the ones who talk the most and want to get in as close as possible for those long confidential discussions!

I worked with this one guy who had chronic bad breath, he'd always talk very softly in the hallway, so he'd get very close so you could hear (and be forced to smell) him. I always carried mints and I always offered him one when he'd start talking to me... unfortunately he'd always say "no thanks" (he never took the hint either) and would just keep on talking.

Moron of the week: Keira Knightly.
Just because she voices her opinion, with which you disagree, does not make her a moron.

She has a movie to promote & her PR agency will be scraping the barrel to get her any publicity they can. As they do with everyone.

Just because she voices her opinion, with which you disagree, does not make her a moron.

She has a movie to promote & her PR agency will be scraping the barrel to get her any publicity they can. As they do with everyone.
You do realize the actual reason he thinks she's a moron is because the opinion she expressed was idiotic, not merely because he disagrees.

What is this? Women-shaming because she doesn’t have a bosom?!

Weren’t you the one who once said you were uncomfortable with women showing their cleavage? Make up your mind!!!

Nausicaa = Female.
If I ever get washed up on a beach, covered in sand and seaweed and bits of an obliterated raft, I'd want to be found by a woman .

Weren’t you the one who once said you were uncomfortable with women showing their cleavage? Make up your mind!!!
He was only sharing a meme.

And.... AND to his credit he still talks to me and I'm like....the worst.

It's Kiera Knightly shaming because she's anorexic. The sunken chest joke is funny because she's so unnatractive yet gets portrayed as a sex object in those ridiculous pirate movies. Also, I didn't notice any cleavage, but I also never expressed anything to the effect of being uncomfortable with cleavage at all or in general. I expressed not being comfortable around women with excessive cleavage, especially beautiful well-endowed women (which Knightly is not). The reason, which you never seemed to care to understand before attacking me back then either, is that it's enticing temptation and it's very distracting. It's so annoying when people take things way out of context like this.

And.... AND to his credit he still talks to me and I'm like....the worst.
You're so bad you know it's good!

I'm referencing The Odyssey , which I love. In the beginning Odysseus is washed up on the shore of Phaeacia where's he's found by the princess Nausicaä and taken to the palace. That's where he tells his story.