Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Bardot was beautiful.

I like her very much! I found her while cross-referencing other actresses. I can't believe she's not more widely known, but I think she's working on it.

Julia Campell (some younger pics, some a bit older)

Just in case Cate thinks I've forgotten about her :

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

Maria Gambarelli, 1920
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Just in case Cate thinks I've forgotten about her :

Whoa, she is very beautiful! Nice one. I think I like the 2nd photo the best, where she's looking right at ME!

Thanks for the Cate pic, SiB. She is always welcome!

Gina Holden

Whoa, she is very beautiful! Nice one. I think I like the 2nd photo the best, where she's looking right at ME!
I like that one too.

Nice eyes – she reminds me a bit of Olivia Wilde. I notice that she played Dale Arden in the 2007 Flash Gordon; also I couldn't believe she was 43 !

I like that one too.

Nice eyes – she reminds me a bit of Olivia Wilde. I notice that she played Dale Arden in the 2007 Flash Gordon; also I couldn't believe she was 43 !
I totally didn't look up what she'd acted in. I have a list that I jotted down some time ago, of ladies I see on TV shows or movies and then I forget them and refer back to them. So I checked out her name, then picture and liked her a lot. I didn't even know there was a 2007 Flash Gordon! I should have guessed---they remake everything. 43 years old?? That's amazing. She reminded of Jaimie Alexander (from the first two Thor movies) a bit, especially in the second pic.

Jaimie Alexander

I didn't even know there was a 2007 Flash Gordon!
Yeah, it was very strange at the time because they tried to take the racial connotations away from Ming by having him played by a white actor with no exotic makeup or clobber. But he was still called Ming…

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
wow she looks way ahead for her time on those pics
Why? She does.

Lilian Gish

Don!!

Maimai and Seirarin at TIFF 2018!!

And mayu-chan